Reviews for Survivors
IceQueenRia chapter 2 . 7/1/2011
'Schue with his desire for a threesome with Finn and Rachel.'-that just made me lol.

Well done Noah for confiding in Kurt. Telling something like that to a single person you have to see nearly every day is probably just as difficult as telling a support group that you could easily walk away from if you wanted, so he was very brave too.
IceQueenRia chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
I like the whole Puck/Hummel vs Noah/Kurt aspect going on in this opening chapter.

The set up of the support group is a great tool to have Noah and Kurt in a safe environment where they can open up and learn about one another without the other Gleeks/jocks/people around.

Poor Kurt. Standing up and sharing his story like that must be a very brave thing to do. I wonder how Noah will cope if he shares his story with the other survivors. I love that its called 'survivors' as well, that's a much better way to acknowledge what happened to them all rather than saying 'victims'

Obviously poor Puck as well and very bad Quinn.

Very interested to see how this plays out.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/29/2011
i realy like this so far, i like kurt and puck best, they fit best together
Kit Of Yaoi chapter 8 . 6/29/2011
good chapter

cant wait for the next one
mrscakeakajane chapter 8 . 6/29/2011
brilliant chapter, and i love the songs used. i think that shue will be a great father
krynny chapter 8 . 6/28/2011
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww just wonderful this is so beautiful and sweet. you rock and roll. thanks for writing.

hugs and kisses

krynny
Jadegeminitx chapter 8 . 6/28/2011
Ok trying keep this short but love Adema and in this chapter and story

Can't wait see them conclusion

Deb
SouthernHemmy chapter 8 . 6/28/2011
Hello my friend! I must say another wonderful chapter! I don't feel sorry for Quinn at all! And I dont know if I could have been a big enough person and helped her out. I just dont know. And I loved the song choices! Thanks to Nikkler for prodding you! Please update soon! Hemmy
Wild Mage 44 chapter 8 . 6/28/2011
HOLY CHEEZITS!

This is like the best night ever! 2 of my Fav stories, this one and another posted new chapters and I watched EP2 of S4 of True BLood, WOOT WOOT!

I love love this

:D
JasonDragon64 chapter 8 . 6/28/2011
Oh Wings... this chapter was extremely moving. I can see why the Gleeks are standing up for Quinn, and why they are slow to forgive her... Rachel said it best when she said that they are a family even if they don't like each other.

Having the members switch it up so dramatically was fantastic! Kurt and Rachel each taking a back seat to their partners... WOW! While I still think that Kurt should get more solos and leads, for him to support Puck musically said more about their relationship than any amount of "I love yous" ever could. And for Rachel to be so gracious about it, you blew me away!
tearsneverfade chapter 7 . 6/24/2011
I love this story. I like the new twist of how quinn got preggers and i love that i makes you love puck a little more every chapter..please update soon
crazylove4MCR chapter 7 . 6/20/2011
this is really good and so sad! update soon please!
Lovefremione chapter 7 . 6/19/2011
If only this had happened in the show. Well, maybe not so much Noah's mother going banshee bitch on her son, but Shue getting Beth and realizing that the sun doesn't rise and set on just Finn and Rachel.
Wild Mage 44 chapter 7 . 6/19/2011
I fucking love this chapter! Sorry bout the language *grins sheepishly* I love that Puck is going to be living with Schue. I love Will:D

GREATNESS!
Kit Of Yaoi chapter 7 . 6/19/2011
good chapter

i like it

puck has a good home for him and beth now

cant wait for the next chapter
81 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »