Reviews for Survivors
Wild Mage 44 chapter 7 . 6/19/2011
I fucking love this chapter! Sorry bout the language *grins sheepishly* I love that Puck is going to be living with Schue. I love Will:D

GREATNESS!
Kit Of Yaoi chapter 7 . 6/19/2011
good chapter

i like it

puck has a good home for him and beth now

cant wait for the next chapter
mrscakeakajane chapter 7 . 6/19/2011
wow, i totaly didn't see that coming, Schue is exacly the type of father Puck needs, great chapter well done
krynny chapter 7 . 6/18/2011
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww adorable so sweet. thanks for writing.

hugs and kisses

krynny

i vote first time(purt m-preg)
hpbrat2 chapter 7 . 6/18/2011
Thank you! I love how you had Schue stand up finally. He is more than just the guy that is always there in this one. I really like how you are working everything in. So, once more. Thanks! I can't wait to read more.
JasonDragon64 chapter 7 . 6/18/2011
Wings! Loved the chapter. Not only is Puck well on the way to recovery, with a love interest who will take things as slowly as he needs, he now has an adult who will give him a father figure and the loving discipline the teen needs to grow into the fine father and husband he will surely become. Very nice.

As a bonus, Schuester is now taking an active interest in Kurt and Puck.
prettyporcelainlace chapter 6 . 6/16/2011
oooh I just wanted to carry on reading after that! do like this story... its taking things from a very feesable angle - its different and original... cant wait to read more! :)

pretty xx
Wild Mage 44 chapter 6 . 6/16/2011
Oh this was good:D I loved it:)
Kit Of Yaoi chapter 6 . 6/16/2011
good chapter

little sad

but good chapter

cant wait for the next chapte
This guy doesnt have a clue chapter 6 . 6/16/2011
You know I have been avoiding reading this story... what an idiot I am. I like it and I look forward to reading more.
krynny chapter 6 . 6/16/2011
this is truly powerful. the ideas behind it seem so original and intense. thank you for sharing such a moving fic with the readers who love what you are writing. thanks for writing.

hugs and kisses

krynny
SouthernHemmy chapter 6 . 6/15/2011
A truly wonderful chapter! Please update soon! hemmy
JasonDragon64 chapter 6 . 6/15/2011
Oh my, Wings! This chapter was very dramatic and touching. Seeing this vulnerability in Noah was so powerful.

I look forward to the next chapter.
emw314 chapter 5 . 6/13/2011
This is good. You've worked your way neatly and sympathetically through a difficult plot point. Quinn is still a bitch who assaulted Puck, but now there's something of an excuse for it.
Wild Mage 44 chapter 5 . 6/13/2011
I don't know why I haven't read this yet, but hot damn i like it:D
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »