Reviews for Survivors
Kit Of Yaoi chapter 7 . 6/19/2011
good chapter

i like it

puck has a good home for him and beth now

cant wait for the next chapter
mrscakeakajane chapter 7 . 6/19/2011
wow, i totaly didn't see that coming, Schue is exacly the type of father Puck needs, great chapter well done
krynny chapter 7 . 6/18/2011
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww adorable so sweet. thanks for writing.

hugs and kisses

i vote first time(purt m-preg)
hpbrat2 chapter 7 . 6/18/2011
Thank you! I love how you had Schue stand up finally. He is more than just the guy that is always there in this one. I really like how you are working everything in. So, once more. Thanks! I can't wait to read more.
JasonDragon64 chapter 7 . 6/18/2011
Wings! Loved the chapter. Not only is Puck well on the way to recovery, with a love interest who will take things as slowly as he needs, he now has an adult who will give him a father figure and the loving discipline the teen needs to grow into the fine father and husband he will surely become. Very nice.

As a bonus, Schuester is now taking an active interest in Kurt and Puck.
prettyporcelainlace chapter 6 . 6/16/2011
oooh I just wanted to carry on reading after that! do like this story... its taking things from a very feesable angle - its different and original... cant wait to read more! :)

pretty xx
Wild Mage 44 chapter 6 . 6/16/2011
Oh this was good:D I loved it:)
Kit Of Yaoi chapter 6 . 6/16/2011
good chapter

little sad

but good chapter

cant wait for the next chapte
This guy doesnt have a clue chapter 6 . 6/16/2011
You know I have been avoiding reading this story... what an idiot I am. I like it and I look forward to reading more.
krynny chapter 6 . 6/16/2011
this is truly powerful. the ideas behind it seem so original and intense. thank you for sharing such a moving fic with the readers who love what you are writing. thanks for writing.

hugs and kisses

SouthernHemmy chapter 6 . 6/15/2011
A truly wonderful chapter! Please update soon! hemmy
JasonDragon64 chapter 6 . 6/15/2011
Oh my, Wings! This chapter was very dramatic and touching. Seeing this vulnerability in Noah was so powerful.

I look forward to the next chapter.
emw314 chapter 5 . 6/13/2011
This is good. You've worked your way neatly and sympathetically through a difficult plot point. Quinn is still a bitch who assaulted Puck, but now there's something of an excuse for it.
Wild Mage 44 chapter 5 . 6/13/2011
I don't know why I haven't read this yet, but hot damn i like it:D
Lady Babette chapter 5 . 6/11/2011
Wow, I loved you made Quinn truly aweful and then made it not her fault. Great work. I love Finn's reaction to everything and him believing Puck was awesome. Kurt is being fantastic. Love that you used the scar. Rachel is actually pretty cool and the other gleeks too. Can't wait for more.

Lady B.