Reviews for Survivors
thewinchestersangel chapter 4 . 6/6/2011
i love this. i love this alot. like, alot alot.

:) ive been looking for a quinnbashing kinda story everywhere!
JasonDragon64 chapter 4 . 6/3/2011
Mr. Fabray is even more of an arse than in the series. Hopefully, that will end the same way... Mrs. Fabray getting fed up enough to finally kick him to the curb. Quinn is cut from the same mould if she could do such a thing to Noah. While I detest her actions, I do hope that the baby will be alright.

Noah has people in his life who will stand by him no matter what, and I look forward to seeing how Kurt gets closer to the resident bad boy.
SouthernHemmy chapter 4 . 6/3/2011
This was really good so smile my friend! You did a great job on this one! the way you wrote Russell and Judy was spot on! Hemmy
Kittendragon chapter 3 . 6/2/2011
OMG. As much as Quinn is horrible, I hope Beht is ok. I'd feel so bad for Puck if he lost his baby ontop of being raped.
markerraaaay chapter 3 . 5/29/2011
all I was thinking was "I WANT MORE! I WANT MORE!"

...

and I starting singing Disney songs xD

my thought train does not work... at all...

but mooooooore!
gleekfreak211 chapter 3 . 5/29/2011
Man karma is a bitch what goes around comes around :/
LostInDeath chapter 3 . 5/29/2011
Omg! Was that a quote from Buffy you used because that makes you awesome! Also I am really enjoying the story! :D
JasonDragon64 chapter 3 . 5/28/2011
While I hate the way this Quinn has betrayed her team mates, and raped Puck (yes, men can be raped by women), I would not wish a miscarriage upon her. Mercedes was 100% correct. Quinn made her bed, she needs to lie in it and face the consequences of her actions.

Good for Kurt, standing up for his friend, and I never thought I would respect Rachel, but I certainly do here. She genuinely cared enough to stand up and help the truth come out. Thus giving Puck his best friend back. Even if she did it out of some ulterior motive (getting the too tall teen for herself, perhaps), the results were commendable.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
Kit Of Yaoi chapter 3 . 5/28/2011
o no the baby

please let it be okay

cant wait for the next chapter
SouthernHemmy chapter 3 . 5/28/2011
Awesome Chapter my Demon! Awesome! The emotions were right! Cant wait to see the next chapter! Hemmy
Nikkler chapter 2 . 5/19/2011
I have a song request: I would like to see Kurt and Puck do a duet for the glee club of Adema's Giving in to express their anger of the night they became survivors. And I hope Quinn gets what's coming to her. Can't wait for the next update. Huggles

Nikkler
Kittendragon chapter 2 . 5/17/2011
This really puts babygate in a new light when the story is told like this. Poor Puck. I really hope he comes out with the truth of what /uinn did.
Kit Of Yaoi chapter 2 . 5/17/2011
good chapter

cant wait for the next chapter
wearemagnetised chapter 2 . 5/17/2011
Great chapter. Poor Puck, he's so misunderstood.
JasonDragon64 chapter 2 . 5/16/2011
Oh, my goodness! Quinn is certainly a Grade A super Bitch from Hell! Noah deserves to be loved and accepted, and Kurt deserves to be cherished just as much. Both teens can protect one another and offer so much to help themselves and each other through this mess of problems. I certainly hope that they can see how important they are together and how wonderful.
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »