Reviews for Touch of a Warm Hand
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Soooi cute! I ike this pzirirn.
mystlady chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
that was a sweet endearing one shot, good job
Unnamed chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
This was cute, I liked it! Actually, I think this has good potential to be expanded into a longer fic, e.g. how they got to know each other and whatnot. Though, if you keep it as a one-shot I won't mind. Good work!
romancerox chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Hi there!:) I have a few thoughts about this one-shot, so bear with me, please!

First off, this is an adorable one-shot! I've always liked the thought of Mawata and Goh.

The scene I thought was, however, strange was how Goh was nearly forced into asking Mawata out. (I say nearly because he obviously wasn't, but the situation almost seemed like it did.)

And I feel like you could have delved into Mawata's feelings, when she was asked out, a little more. (I've only seen the anime, but in the anime...Mawata obviously can feel a bunch of emotions, which she, of course, only keeps to herself)

"'Mawata, you like, Goh, right?" asked Shin softly.

"Yes, I like all of you," answered Mawata.

"Will you go on a date with him?" Hajime asked.

"Yes…if he asked me," Mawata admitted. She did like Goh but she wasn't sure what to do about it. She was just content with helping him with the younger knights. They never really had anytime alone. .

The three knights looked at Goh expectedly. Goh was stunned.

"Well, ask her already," Mannen said.

Goh cleared his throat. "Er, Mawata—you want to go out sometime?"

"Yes, I'd like that," answered Mawata"

Mawata just got asked out! I'm almost certain this is the first time. I really would've liked to see a little more insight on how she was feeling.

Then, when Mawata laughed, I'd expected Goh to analyze her laugh a little. Not a lot of course, because that's who Goh is, but at least a little, especially since his little insight on how she's never laughed)

All in all, it was a cute one-shot. I especially love the part about Goh being the Knight of Warmth.

So these are just my thoughts. If you ever revise it, let me know. I'd love to read it:)

Cheers!
dancingknight15 chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Very cute...I always thought Mawata and Goh would make a good couple if given time together...the way he's always laughing makes a good counter to Mawata's gloom-and-doom attitude :)
MintyPinkHydreigon chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
This is a great story, it manages to be fluffy without going overboard and doesn't continue forever and get boring. The only problem I have with it is that roughly 1/3 to 1/4 of the story was exposition of what happened in the anime, instead of actual story. However, that would be useful for others who haven't seen the anime completely yet, so it isn't too bad for me.