Reviews for Infiltrait0rN7
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 2 . 4/17
only noobs use CAPS. pros use SHIFT.
Just read this ...hilarious
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2017
F4
Nord Ronnoc chapter 2 . 12/17/2017
It had an update. Why didn't I know about it sooner?! That probably has to be one of the funniest Mass Effect fics I've read. Probably ever.

Though one thing I have to note was the really strict system against profanity. I really don't remember any game that enforces that rule.
Mason S chapter 1 . 11/21/2017
Chapter 3 PLZ
MistyF chapter 2 . 11/21/2017
First came "Assuming control". Now we have "You cannot hurt us, you only damage the vessel" and "These attacks are pointless". Legion is slowly turning into Harbinger.
UnfortunateReader chapter 2 . 10/26/2017
lul
Biotic God.
Luuul
MOAR PLZ chapter 2 . 9/28/2017
The title says it all. However, it's worth mentioning that this is my single most favorite fanfiction of ANYTHING I've encountered so far on the Internet. Keep up the good work!
MOAR PLZ chapter 2 . 9/17/2017
This is the funniest thing on I've found so far. Hands down. More please? PLZ
dragonlord7012 chapter 2 . 8/24/2017
Private Message: [GuardingTheFl0ckN7]Hey Legion you finished those n00bs yet?
Private Message: [Infiltrat0rN7(John Smith)] Affirmative Shepard, Commander.
Private Message: [GuardingTheFl0ckN7] Nice, you remember to teabag like I told you?
Private Message: [Infiltrat0rN7(John Smith)] We did not see the necessity.
Private Message: [GuardingTheFl0ckN7] I told you legion, its an attack on moral!
Private Message: [Infiltrat0rN7(John Smith)] Enemy moral was already broken, additional modification was unnecessary.
Private Message: [GuardingTheFl0ckN7] *Snort* fine, just remember to do it if they get rude.
Private Message: [Infiltrat0rN7(John Smith)] Affirmitive.
G414 chapter 1 . 8/6/2017
This:
Infiltrait0rN7: Taking a concealed firing position overlooking the source of enemy invasion is a sound military practice.

Infiltrait0rN7: Attempting to storm said position by running across an open field is not.

Legion justifying his game tactics by recalling things he saw with his own flashlight. And remaining polite and innocent all the time. I want Legion failing at love sim so bad XD
SpecterXCove chapter 2 . 7/14/2017
I wish there was more this really funny.
SpecterXCove chapter 1 . 7/14/2017
F4 F4!
MewtheMystical chapter 2 . 5/23/2017
Oh man now I wanna see Legion failing at the Fleet and Floatilla Dating Sim. Great story and I really like the frustration the players feel dealing with the super gaming force that is Legion!
Lionhead Bookends chapter 2 . 3/13/2017
This is a giggly sort of funny story. Very light and easily enjoyable humor. :) I hope to see more, in time.