Reviews for Pinky Swear
Camrenbeatzforyou chapter 1 . 11/29/2017
Aww this touched my heart
Sciani chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
This is really good
KeepSmilingItMakesPeopleWonder chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
This is absolutely wonderful. So full of emotion and so moving and realistic! This fills a much needed gap in between the chapters of Bleach after Yoruichi and Soi Fon's fight and before the betrayal of Aizen. A absolutely, fantastic, wonderful, amazing piece. Well done :)
bruuuuua chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
I can rant on about why I love this, but I ain't good with words so I'll keep it sjort:

I LOVE IT!

There, that's clear right?XD
Tanyeera chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Well written fic. Short but *real* and not idealized with the usual romantic trash. This feels like something that could actually have happened between two real people. Well done.
454513467 chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Hii. Just wanted to say that I didn't really expect a whole lot when I clicked this out of curiosity, because I've generally always been really disappointed with YoruSoi fics, but I really really love your writing. I think the fic picked up its own momentum as it continued, cause after the first few paragraphs I was hooked.

Your characterization is spot on (which again, is really rare), and I really liked the depth you went into explaining Yoruichi's thoughts, and convincingly so.

I really enjoyed this. :D
aiborie chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
It seems all of the answers are here. This story of yours does make sense.
the eyesore chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
enjoyable. well-written and adorable, for the pinky part. you've captured the moment perfectly. love it! xD
lovering chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
That was amazing well-written. You really got into Yoruichi's heads, and dealt with her contradicting emotions and actions.
CaptainYoruichi chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Very nice! I think you captured everything pretty well.
Darkshadow-lord chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Nice Little One-shot! I enjoyed reading it!