Reviews for Boundaries
ebonypol chapter 15 . 2/23/2015
Loved it
BlackButlerFreak chapter 15 . 3/16/2013
wow! loved the story!
especially the teasing between alan, eric, ron and grell XD
this chapter kinda confused me, cuz it feels more like the beginning to a sequel than an ending :/
but whatever..loved the story! :D
BlackButlerFreak chapter 7 . 3/16/2013
noooooooooooo!
BlackButlerFreak chapter 4 . 3/16/2013
john green...the author? grell reaped john green? noooo! lol
love the story so far!
Phireye chapter 15 . 12/20/2012
...great job man. Now I really want to see how Grell weaselled out of this one, seeing as the shinigami world you've built does seem pretty strict

On to do more stalking! :DDD
Anncatz chapter 8 . 1/2/2012
Curse you BloodAndDiamonds! I blame you for converting me into a William x Ronald fan.

I really used to hate the pairing before I read Boundaries, but, starting with your story, I warmed up to it a bit. Then, as the months went on, I started found it more and more appealing. Nowadays, I like the pairing for feisty one-shots (I can't imagine Ronald being one to commit), and it's actually among my favorite pairings...

This is clearly your fault.
Yearofthedragon chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
AHHHHH! I am so excited this is perfect!

"After a hundred years of no contact, what was the first thing he was supposed to say to a man with whom he'd had the most intimate of relationships with?

"This is, obviously, your new department." Apparently, an apology wasn't it." That part made me laugh out aloud and freak out my family. Great job!
Its all the same chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
wow i really enjoyed this chapter :) i cant wait to read the next one!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/11/2011
I WANT A SEQUEL DAMN IT!

This was all-too-good, although the super limited romance had me disappointed. I really REALLY hope that if you make a sequel (WHICH I'LL PRAY FOR) you include more romance between Grell/Will, because we can't get enough of it. C:

Lots of action, great plot and an awesome read! :D

Keep up the sagaaaa, pleaseeeeeee
Flomo chapter 15 . 7/10/2011
Please write a sequel! I love this story :D
Geertrui chapter 15 . 7/10/2011
I really loved reading Boundaries; you did a good job with it!

Though, I just wanted to point out something that irked me with the epilogue. See, I always thought that Madame Red had removed the prostitutes' uteruses at the hospital and then used the information they'd had given for the hospital file thingy to find where they lived and killed them. Though, I've seen the.. Plot/theory thing you used, that she attacked the prostitues randomly and cut out their uterus then and there before so perhaps I'm wrong? Even though Undertaker didn't say if the wombs were removed before death (I think...?), I just thought it more sensible. And there's also that Grell killed that woman, and I don't think he'd be able to remove her uterus... I dunno. I think I'm rambling. I'm on my phone, so... xD

But anyway, I was wondering, did you read on Wikipedia or somewhere that the uteruses were removed after death or something? :3
blllaaarrrghghhh chapter 15 . 7/9/2011
Aww damn :( now I feel sorry for will, he would feel pretty bad, especially since he trusted grell.

Still, this does seem like a fitting ending to this story. I will need to add you to my watch list, just in case you add another story to the series :)
PearlDahlia chapter 15 . 7/9/2011
ooo I can't wait for this story! So Boundaries took place before Jack the Ripper?
The-Pugnacious-Platypus chapter 15 . 7/9/2011
That was a great way to end it and I think that sets it up nicely for another sequel. *wink, wink* I'd be interested to find out how Grell goes about hiding his criminal identity from the other reapers (especially Will) since they don't delve into detail of this in the real storyline much. :) Awesome story, though, and I really, really hope you continue it! :D