Reviews for Sit With Me Tonight
Ascoeur chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
dyslexic.anagram chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
This is excellent. It's very believable and in character. Full of love and hope.

Great job.
PaperRomance chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Oh this is so beautiful. I love your writing style and your perspective on the kiss that should've but wasnt. Personally satisfied they didnt in the episode and your take on it i think is a good resolve. Great work.
kelly marie 123 chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
this was absolutely perfect. beautiful. and very much in character. lovely job.
1FictionFanatic1 chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Loved this.

You wrote Brittana really well!
VogueThousand chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Awesome job ! XP
defygravity79 chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Oh how I love a fluffy story! It made me literally sigh out loud. Beautiful! Can't wait for Santana to get her head out of... you know!
Creedog VanDrey chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
This was just a perfect endcap to the episode. We needed a scene like this just to remind us of what's at stake for these two characters, so thank you.
daydayrivers chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
This! Ugh, I can't even...nope. No words for this. It was just so sickenly sweet and cute and adorable and now my heart hurts a little bit.
life360 chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Beautiful, that was written so good. From both of the characters and how they interacted, great job
ilyilyilylnb chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Honestly this was so beautiful that it hurt a little. This was so good, I could totally see this happening. A huge well done because I seriously can't explain how good this was. Look forward to any more Brittana fics if you write them :)
MsLane chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
So much win haha I loved this very much, its pretty much perfection. Thank you (:
New Hampshire Badger chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Very good. When they do kiss on the show ... it will be epic.
AngelenaMarie17 chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
That was really cute and I loved it.