Reviews for Serpent's Temptress
Axile 'Vion' Raiz chapter 10 . 10/28
How do you adopt?
Axile 'Vion' Raiz chapter 9 . 10/28
I've read quite a few number of fanfics that includes that song and I always always fangirled whenever I saw it because Come Little Children is one of the first and one of my favourite song by Erutan (katethegreat19)
YAOI FANZ chapter 10 . 3/17/2014
Who is continuing the story? This story is so interesting that it have to be continue.
animemanga luvr chapter 10 . 7/27/2013
its a nice story XD
Rated R chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Love this continue
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaasssssssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eee
Crimson-Ranger chapter 10 . 1/9/2013
Dx I have fallen in love with this story, but trust me, I know what it is like to feel no urge to write anymore... I would take the story but I would slaughter it...
KitsuneLuvr88 chapter 10 . 1/3/2013
*tears up* but...but...this story is so great! I wish she would continue it because noone will do it correctly otherwise... Iwish her the best though.
a kitsune's light chapter 10 . 10/16/2012
I'm really sorry to hear she was in an accident I hope she gets better soon!
And thanks for your message since I had been waiting for the next chapter. I hope someone can continue this story and do it justice, I think it was reallly good and original, please tell ZsF that (that is if you think she would like to hear it, if it bothers her then don't). And thanks for writing this story so far ZsF!
Good luck, wish you all the best!
cho-chan09 chapter 10 . 10/7/2012
My best wishes for her health and am so sad to hear about this. Thank you for relaying the message.
Shadow-hunter93 chapter 10 . 10/7/2012
How about we (The readers/fans) how we think the next chapter should go then send it in to her. Then she can choose/combine the ideas she thinks fits best and then submit them as chapters on the story? the sane could be done for her other stories.

Too bad about the accident, great to know she has such a good friend to help her though. I think she'll do fine with your support.
AkiraDaWolf chapter 10 . 10/6/2012
I understand. Please tell her that this genius art of hers will never leave my heart. I thank her for the time and effort that gave forth to this story. I do hope that she will one day continue this adventure. Whether on paper, on the internet, or simple in her mind. It's a story deserving a proper end.

Whatever the case, I wish for ZacksmexyFair to be happy with whatever decision she makes.

This story has been worth everything, and will always be with me. Thank you for everything.

- Aki
Rainshi chapter 10 . 10/4/2012
I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope she gets well and feels better. Perhpas maybe find something to express her creative skills she has. Support her and be someone to lean on for her. What ever is wrong don't let her loose her creativeness she has. Find a way for her to express it and I wish you and her the best of luck.
YAOI FANZ chapter 9 . 7/29/2012
Please do update soon...i love this story and couldn't stop reading until the last chapter I was quite sad that I'll have to wait till the story to update
yaoimistress16 chapter 9 . 4/8/2012
this is really sweet
FantasyWriter93 chapter 9 . 3/26/2012
Oooh, I'm really liking this! Please update soon!