Reviews for Epstein's Secret
The Flaming Dragonfly chapter 6 . 6/1/2012
I'm terrible for taking so long to review this story, but here I go. I'm not usually a fan of slash, and when I first realized what was going on, I wasn't convinced that it would work. But as time has gone on, I've realized that this story has been quite influential on my own writing, and I'm grateful for that. Plus, the voices of the characters are so real, a talent that I'm really working on. So when I finally get my second Kotter story finished, hopefully the characters will be better rounded. Thanks for an interesting story.
Choo.Choo.Kendricks chapter 6 . 1/29/2012
I cannot believe no one has reviewed this story! My goodness...I LOVED IT! The way Epstein's secret and the issues that followed were handled amazingly, and I'm so glad everything worked out for him in the end! Too cute and totally adding this story to my favorites. Very well written! Bravo!

Oh, and one more thing. Who was the person that overheard his secret? I don't think you ever revealed them...unless I somehow missed that part later on. Lol. Just curious about that. :-)
maliumpkin chapter 2 . 9/25/2011
I cant believe i am the first comment for this