Reviews for Ich Tu Dir Weh
School-Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
That was so hot. Hope you'd make one with Gilbert as the "princess."
SabHohl chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Frick that was hot. Like damn that was really really sexy. That's gotta be the hottest fic I've read all year! Wonderful, just superb! Unf, all the awards to you, all of them, outstanding job. Definitely going in my favorites, thank you for this, it was perfect
Yaoi-Mayer chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
This was HOT. I loved every line of it. This pairing gets waaaay too little love; they're awesome bros and they could have epicly awesome sex, like this... Great job!
SenkiroWolf chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
...-dead- Okay, I officially love you for not only the PruDen but Prussia topping. But if Luddy liked Mathias too, where the hell was the threesome? XD Sequel? Top Prussia and Germany going at Denmark?
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
I love this! Its awesome!
wolves2152 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
... I love this story!
HypocriticalPost-Teen chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
This is a new pairing to me, but it seems to fit. Actually I started this Fanfiction because of the title. "Ich tu dir weh" reminds me of a Rammstein song.

I like how your sentences sound not boring but interesting to read. keeping up the tension.

Buuuuut There were lots of mistakes in german. (And you should add a translation at the end of the story because nobody understands it...)

There is no such thing as Deutschlanders in this world. To me it sounds like a new invention of sausage... like thueringer or Wiener... It's Deutsche, but I don't understand why you put a german word in the middle of an english sentence.

"du hore" is actually "Du Hure" Nouns are written with capital letters.

"Es tut mir Leid" lied is like song.

And if you want to wirte Letters like ü ä or ö Like in Dänemark you can rewrite them as: aeä ueÜ ö oeö Which would be Daenemark or Bruederlein.

That was it. I hope you don't mind correcting me if you wish me to delete this review just tell me why
Paru0 chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
I love PruDen its amazing! Thank you!
Iwantyourmusic chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
So few people write Denmark and Prussia together and I love the two of them especially in a kinky situation. Great job with yhe story and very well done smut.
isab1400 chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Is it on purpose that Denmark speaks german? I really like it, just wanted to check...
Squooshytaje chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
I really like it, amor 3 I think it's good.

Awesome decriptions and stuff too!