Reviews for The Zerg Swarm
MorteSomnus chapter 16 . 10/12/2023
ooooohhh... if I remember correctly that city is a coastal one... so could mc's creep grow in the sea?
MorteSomnus chapter 10 . 10/12/2023
It's getting weird for me on how much the mc clings to his "humanity".
Denzel Ramos chapter 15 . 6/25/2023
I wonder if this will make the zerg have a different way of producing more zerg, and get a curtain adaption; known as [Sexual Reproduction], because with what he's doing and his connection to the Swarm... they might go into [Heat].
kingsj10 chapter 12 . 12/20/2022
Letting himself be beaten is so stupid
arispuffer chapter 25 . 10/23/2022
So I was just cleaning up my folders and remembered that starcraft was a thing, I sorted all of the stories and this was recommended.

It was good, real good, thank you very much for the story, it a shame that you felt that this didn't meet your standard.

Stay safe!
Ludatan chapter 1 . 10/9/2022
A nice start to the story. This is my first time on this website reading a novel, I just found this story when I was searching for starcraft zerg fanfictions. I really love organic hive minds like the Zerg :D
Nevarus chapter 23 . 1/28/2022
second tip, you don't need to force the other 2 species into another universe. just have the zerg interact with the world.
Nevarus chapter 23 . 1/28/2022
yeah I'm gonna be honest up to chapter 20, this was pretty good in spite of the gripes I have stated and ones I haven't... after chapter 20 it becomes completely joyless to read. I tried to give it a chance, but if there's a rewrite drop everything after 20 and redo it. biggest tip, don't bring the god crap into this... you don't need to have the ability be a gift from God...
Nevarus chapter 11 . 1/28/2022
I'm very confused... is the mcs personality not influenced by his upbringing in this world? he is being incredibly naive for no reason. I get that he has two sets of memories, but the crueler of the two seems to not be influencing him at all.

I could almost see this as being conflict between his two memories, but it's more likely a conflict between his human and zerg part. logically, he did what he thought was best for survival and it wasn't entirely incorrect. if not for his attack then they probably would've ambushed him while he was asleep. everything else I've already said.
Nevarus chapter 10 . 1/28/2022
idk why he feels that guilty. the group has a confirmed slaver that is hostile. they are specifically coming to where he is located. it's pretty obvious that it isn't with good intentions. it does not matter that they were deceived, it's not his fault regardless. there's no guarantee that they would be willing to talk without Emily, therefore this was the best outcome (even in hindsight).
Fenrir chapter 25 . 7/19/2021
The story started well but when they moved into the city it began to devolve into a story I could barely recognize. Turning the queens into bodyguards when they would have been better utilized to efficiently manage the swarm. Even in a battle where they were outnumbered you would think the MC would use the queens but nooooo they are bodyguards, mascots of the swarm. If a transformed Emily with her magic could cause that much damage what about 3 queens working together. From Ch. 20 I just skipped to the end.
Amazing concept though, I love how slightly different from the game the zerg units and structures were, made them more realistic. I hope the author picks this up again without the craps from Ch. 20 onwards.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2021
Darn... With that intro MC could have gone the Taylor/Luna Varga route.
Hope MC is able to upgrade himself Kerrigan Style, though perhaps improving the appearance.
Man Man chapter 14 . 3/11/2021
well, ask and you shall receive
Man Man chapter 12 . 3/11/2021
dude, if he doesn't realize why at this point, he is either has really bad Emotional IQ or EQ, its the average dense protag that is so overused in anime and sometimes other fanfictions which I kinda don't like as it doesn't seem funny to me.
or its a plot point that'll be addressed later, which i don't know how to feel if its like that
either way the story isnt BAD, its actually really well written and i enjoy reading it, and to some people these two things are enjoyable to them and i accept this though it just doesnt click with me
ill finish this story
Man Man chapter 5 . 3/10/2021
In my personal opinion, too much drama that I’ve seen before, albeit in different iterations in different stories
And not enough murder hobo-ness for me