Reviews for A Leaf on the Wind
MileyHannahFan chapter 1 . 1/7
My exact reaction when watching Serenity
Dalek Warrior chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
I can honestly see this happening in the show. Anytime someone asks me about firefly/serenity and why its so awesome I react the same way!
Alix Cohen chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
"You've never seen it, have you?" Go watch Firefly, John. Now.
Jack's Shadow chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
OH GOD, MRS. HUDSON'S ONE TOO. It's so perfect.

And yes, John cannot understand the agony that comes from watching Wash's death. It it truly heartwrenching and deserving of Sherlock's pain.
CrashnBurn chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Dude! I'm not alone of being traumatized by Wash's death! Still haven't quite forgiven Joss Whedon about that. lol :P Good fic! lol
The Patchwork Cat chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
I remember the first time I watched the movie I sobbed like a little girl when Wash and Book died. I had to go watch the tv series just so I could get a healthy dose of them being alive.
JeSuisChele chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Oh Sherlock, I understand the pain! I STILL won't accept the movie as Canon! If I don't believe in it, it never happened! Wash is flying Serenity, to the furthest parts of the 'verse, in his hawaiian shirts and playing with his dinosaurs!
Saffronica612 chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Yep. I wouldn't be surprised if Sherlock began tearing his hair out, throwing random objects at the screen, or fell to his knees, sobbing, cursing the unfairness of the universe.