Reviews for Forgiveness
NikhilDoNz chapter 8 . 2/6/2013
i lve this story so much so far. im 100% galeniss so this is great
cmtaylor531 chapter 13 . 8/11/2012
Im glad she ended up forgiving Gale. I enjoyed this story. While I enjoyed PK i was rooting for a GK ending I think. SO MockingJay just disappointed me on so many levels.
anonymousreader515 chapter 13 . 3/29/2012
Wonderful conclusion
anonymousreader515 chapter 11 . 3/29/2012
Oh this chapter made me cry too! Ahhh
anonymousreader515 chapter 7 . 3/29/2012
This is such a sad chapter. I cried for poor Peeta. I just felt so awful for him.
Halcyon2Days chapter 13 . 2/24/2012
Love it

Fav'd
EStrunk chapter 13 . 2/15/2012
Didn't think it was a bitter end, but a lovely sweet, realistic end. Glad to see that you gave Peeta a happy life, too.

One little bitty concrit - it should be "Capitol." Sorry - some of us are anal like that.
Ellenka chapter 13 . 2/15/2012
Why, it wasn't a bitter end, it was a wonderful end. I loved that Peeta found happiness someone else and ended up as Katniss's friend - that's exactly how I like it best! :)

Amazing story, thanks for sharing! :)
MsCassity chapter 13 . 2/14/2012
I loved this from beginning to end... The way you brought them together at the end here makes me smile from ear to ear!

There is no reason why Gale/Peeta/Katniss can't live in the same world together and get along... There shouldn't ever had been bad blood between them, no matter what happened. They went through so much, this is the least that could have been done and you wrote it perfectly!

I actually just suggested this fic to a friend of mine who just finished the series and felt the same way I did... This vindication for Gale makes it all worth it!

THANK YOU and truly phenominal job~!

MsCassity chapter 12 . 1/13/2012
I'm still in awe... What a perfect, beautiful ending to this page turning fic. Thank you so much for keeping this updated and magically written from start to finish!

LOVE LOVE LOVE

Shauna

Epilogue would be AMAZING.. Please please?
Cloud-Lover26 chapter 12 . 1/13/2012
Adorableness! :D

I really liked the scene with Prim, but my favorite was definitely the toasting part :)

Anywhore, good luck and update soon! 3
Ellenka chapter 12 . 1/13/2012
Awesome chapter! I loved it! The scene in Prim's room made me all tearful and the toasting was perfectly in character for them. Great idea!

Ahh, this story was so good I'm sad it's almost over... but also so amazing I'm very grateful I got to read it :)
Ellenka chapter 11 . 1/9/2012
Wonderful chapter! I loved the confrontation and subsequent settlement with Peeta. Very emotional, in character and well-written. I wholeheartedly prefer Katniss to be with Gale, but I hope you have some happiness in store for Peeta too :)
MsCassity chapter 11 . 1/8/2012
What a heart wrenching chapter! I knew the confrontation with Peeta wouldn't go well, but you took that visual to a whole new level. For the first time in any story, you have truly made me feel bad for Peeta. My heart was absolutely breaking for him!

Bravo ma'am

I can't wait to see how you wrap the story up, I have completely enjoyed it from start to almost finish :)

Thank you!

DanceLuver123 chapter 11 . 1/5/2012
Luv this story! It is soo sweet! 3 You've done an awesome job on the story!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »