Reviews for What Could Possibly Happen?
Guest chapter 19 . 4/21/2013
spit it out.
slash hater chapter 19 . 7/28/2005
I don't like slash either. Romance should be between a man and a woman. I'm glad this story has no slash.
wonderful elf chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
I am a wonderful elf.
Nevaeh Elenath chapter 25 . 12/29/2003
WOW! YES YES WRITE A SEQUAL! I've always enjoyed your writing! I guess I'm kinda evil 'cause I enjoy angst! well Keep Writing!
Analyn 100 chapter 8 . 10/9/2003
This story is soo good. I love the way you have Frodo, Sam, and Merry going off on an adventure together. How Sam's protective of both and them. I also liked the segment with little Daisy. I'm sure I'll be seeing more of her and obviously Pippin and Lotho. You can't continue the story without them.

Also, I share your beliefs regarding the slash since I too am a Christian. I will never write and never intentionally read slash. I have read part of two slash stories. One before I knew what 'slash' meant and one that was not labelled as such in the summary, I happened to skip that part in the chapter one author's note.

Anyway, since you are a Christian (among other reasons, I will certainly be reading more of your stories). And I will ask that you read on of mine too, well not the story really, but the chapter six author not at the end of my Frodo and Pippin story. I have posted a prayer request there that is close to my heart and I hope you'll take the time to RP - "Read and Pray"!

Thank you and God Bless.
hmsgirl chapter 7 . 3/24/2003
This is a cute story! I loved how you misspelled words in Pippin's letter. That makes it much more believable!
Tippy chapter 25 . 2/13/2003
Hi! I absolutly love the works youve done! You're an awesome writer! I was wondering if there was any way i could talk to you about a fanfiction i would like to write? If you want to, please email me at Thanks bunches!
Henna Gamgee chapter 25 . 1/13/2003
I finished the story, and it was great! I can't wait to read the sequel! You've given me some new ideas for the story I'm working on; unfortunately, since I spent the day reading your story, I won't get to work on mine until tomorrow! Oh well, it was definitely worth it. :)
Henna Gamgee chapter 22 . 1/13/2003
'“You were their pride and joy,” Bilbo continued. “Their greatest treasure.” His eyes watered with pride of his own as he looked at his nephew and heir. “As you are mine, now.”'

Beautiful! My only complaint is, I wanted to find out what Bilbo said to Lotho and his cronies!
Henna Gamgee chapter 18 . 1/13/2003
Yay! I was going to wait until the end of the story to review, but I just had to review now. I love this story! I think you've done a marvellous job with the characters, especially Frodo and Merry. I'm thrilled to see those troublesome S.-B.'s getting back into action; Lotho makes such a great bully! OK, now I'm going to read some more...
emmchen chapter 3 . 12/26/2002
I really love this fan fiction. It is obvious you put a lot of work into it, and the result is wonderful. Thank you!
katakanadian chapter 7 . 12/21/2002
'Merry looked up, his cheeks distended with pie so that he looked a squirrel with acorns in its cheek pouches.'

Wonderful imagery.

One tiny criticism: please remember to start a new paragraph every time the speaker changes.
katakanadian chapter 4 . 12/21/2002
Really sweet so far. I like how you have worked in a couple of movie lines. It is often overdone in others fics but you have shown restrained homage.
A Elbereth chapter 3 . 11/2/2002
Oh look! Frodo is singing about me in chapter 3!