Reviews for Nice Guys Finish Last
AlithiaSigma chapter 27 . 6/23/2014
This fic was wonderful and unique. Really, the only thing I didn't love was Roger and the stereotypical prostitute. This story was amazing.
AlithiaSigma chapter 26 . 6/23/2014
Someone's confused.
AlithiaSigma chapter 25 . 6/23/2014
Hmm. Why two more weeks?
AlithiaSigma chapter 24 . 6/23/2014
Hahahahahahahahahahahah. Okay that's enough spam. Let's see how you handled this.
AlithiaSigma chapter 23 . 6/23/2014
In the comics nearly everyone was... Partnered. I like this might be one of my favorites.
AlithiaSigma chapter 22 . 6/23/2014
AlithiaSigma chapter 21 . 6/23/2014
Hey! I went to that French restaurant! Everyone was rude and they looked at me funny! (I'm joking. Is there actually a restaurant called that? Haha.)

If Vic is going to get a girlfriend, it seems it will have to be someone she approves of.
AlithiaSigma chapter 20 . 6/23/2014
You should rate it M if only for the graphic depictions of torture. Have I told you how wonderful this fic is, even though it's a romance?
AlithiaSigma chapter 19 . 6/23/2014
Certainly interesting. Never seen story do that before.
AlithiaSigma chapter 18 . 6/23/2014
Well, I'll just have to keep reading. I already know you were trying to avoid clich├ęs.
AlithiaSigma chapter 17 . 6/23/2014
And yet again he couldn't bring himself to say it... Though in this case it might be a good thing.
AlithiaSigma chapter 16 . 6/23/2014
Poor Q, angsting about his life. It was actually pretty good, especially the part where he thinks he may as well have killed his children by not being brave enough to admit that he likes Huntress. It was touching, especially since society takes abortions in stride.
AlithiaSigma chapter 15 . 6/18/2014
I think it would have worked even without Angelica.
AlithiaSigma chapter 14 . 6/18/2014
Vic is more angry that Roger sleeps with a prostitute than that he works for the mafia. Okay.
AlithiaSigma chapter 13 . 6/18/2014
So what if I give no review?