Reviews for The Past Comes to Present
TacoBelle chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Sorry, I accidentally pressed send review... But as I was saying, I really like this story so far! I can't wait to read the rest, I've read a lot of FFs about Gale's child falling in love with Katniss' but nothing like this! D Great story so far, I LOVE it!
TacoBelle chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
I love it so far! I can't wait to com
LiliaSparks chapter 8 . 6/3/2011
OOOH! I wanna know who's name was on the vase!
ConcreteAngelRoxHerHalo chapter 8 . 6/3/2011
is it really 6 hours?
hungergames75 chapter 7 . 6/1/2011
i think you should keep sam and faith together. something has to be done with bianca i dont like her gales better than that. but its good definetly finish it.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/1/2011
this is pretty good
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 7 . 5/28/2011
You have very, scary, devious mind! I didn't expect that. I wonder what Gale will think. I wonder what they're gonna do with Bianca. I wonder if she cares for Gale or if she just thought to use him to find or avoid Katniss. Update soon!

-Dyslexic Nerd
myellar chapter 3 . 5/28/2011
Gale didn't drop the bomb- he designed it. So really, katniss was being stupd saying he killed prim cause he didn;t. I mean, you can't hold the dude who created guns responsible for all teh deaths that were caused by guns can you?
LiliaSparks chapter 7 . 5/28/2011
Gale is going to be P. . I loved your outfit choice for Bianca. Everyone loves a good pair of leather boots. That was totally epic! Never expected it! And Faith and Sam should still be together. I totally just related Bianca sneaking in to Antione Dodson's interview on Youtube. If you haven't seen it, you should look it up
peetamellark'skatniss chapter 7 . 5/27/2011
Phalen Rhude chapter 7 . 5/27/2011
¡¿*sigh, gasp.* What the fuck was that¡¿! Bianca is President Snow's sister. I choked on my water. Thank you for almost killing me with that plot twist. So my only problem... I have no freaking clue where this story is going. Oh and the special mention in Chapter 6 made me feel very special. And in response to your question, watch the movie School of Rock. Watch for the scene where Jack black says, "Read between the lines Theo, read between the lines!"
Tobias' Heart chapter 7 . 5/27/2011
I never thought that she was snow's sister and when katniss was dealing with her and she almost kill peeta i screamed! And i thought that gale's evil wife was a clueless brainless wife! LOV PM
The Whispering Panda chapter 7 . 5/27/2011
Oh my gosh! I never would've guessed! I wonder what they're going to do with Bianca. I HATE the way you end these chapters!

I think Faith and Sam should sneak around and maybe you should do a POV from Sam...that could be interesting (his mom has disappeared and he's in love with the daughter of his father's enemy and his father has suspicions). I agree with the whole Romeo/Juliet thing, and I think you should have their tale go along those lines, except no suicide!
ConcreteAngelRoxHerHalo chapter 7 . 5/27/2011
I LOVE THAT SONG! lmao and i love this story. I would marry it if it was legal! Pls update soon!
LiliaSparks chapter 6 . 5/26/2011
Wow. A lot happened here. Wow. Oh, Katniss! Why can't you see that your daughter really loves Sam?
205 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »