Reviews for The Past Comes to Present
Carly chapter 18 . 2/26/2012
I love this story! Please update soon! :D
TheEasyWayUp chapter 18 . 2/25/2012
It was really great! You're an amazing author! I LOVE cliffhangers!

Ok I read you're last AN and I just had to say this. No team Gale or team Peeta! That makes it seem too much like Twilight! The two series are nothing alike so please no teams!
autumnsky chapter 18 . 2/24/2012
Noooo olivvveerrrrrrr :O 3333 :3 I lovvvv yuuu olllliivverrr! What? Oh never mind. TEAM GALE FUCK YEAH! But when u make him like he is in this story...
alicewillbealice1066379 chapter 18 . 2/23/2012
Team Peeta
Zero's Heart chapter 18 . 2/23/2012
Team Peeta all the way! And finally Faith has my sense! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 12 . 2/22/2012
Wow... I like Bianca's character. She's interesting.

This is almost a love triangle (Oliver - Faith - Sam) :) I like the story.

I don't want to be a killjoy, but if Annie was pregnant near the end of Mockingjay, and it took 15 years for Peeta to convince Katniss to have children, wouldn't Oliver be at least 15 years older than Faith? I don't know, but for the sake of this story, I'm going to assume he's only a few years older than her.

I like Faith's name. It seems like the perfect think Katniss and Peeta would name their children, especially after the rebellion. Something to give them. Faith. :)

I will keep on reading!
Zero's Heart chapter 17 . 2/22/2012
I laughed a lot when Katniss said that she broke the code thing! And also about Jack and weapons LOL! Please update soon! Don't take to long this is story is awesome don't forget about it :)
autumnsky66 chapter 17 . 2/21/2012
Hehe that was awesome! Geez going back and rereading the whole story took like half an hour! :P woah, did centurion put up something? Why are you advertising him? ;P lol well good work as always! :D
Infinite Legend chapter 16 . 11/27/2011
Uh awesome but please get a beta reader, dear.
Zero's Heart chapter 16 . 11/27/2011
Thx, I thought u were never going to write, but thx plz don't take too long to update, love it
HungertheGames001 chapter 16 . 11/26/2011
love your story. Really good so vivid. i feel like im actually there whitnessing it all! Just a Personal i feel like Faith should end up with Oliver. I love how you set up his personality funny,sarcastic, with the love for Faith just bubbling out of him! Fantastic Job with all the Characters! I hope u update soon. I know writing and updating a story is hard since school in all. Well hope you had a Fantastic Thanksgiving and can't wait to see what happens next! :)
The Whispering Panda chapter 16 . 11/26/2011
"It would take so much more to knock her down and catch her."

I LOVE this line!

Thank you so much for updating. I know how hard it is to balance school and xtra-curricular activities and FF all at once, but, please, you have to try. For your fans. It means so much to us. I really hope you finish this story. It's a fantastic idea and a gripping plot. It could become a very good fic if finished and edited. Update soon!

Also, I love your new penname.
ConcreteAngelroxherhalo chapter 16 . 11/26/2011
Lol,... Reviewing and commenting are the same things. I'm glad that she finally came to her senses! Course now they're all in deep doodoo but ya know... We need a new chapter. Yep... ():) new chappie please?
Alice chapter 16 . 11/26/2011
About time... Short and sweet!
LightBlueRoses chapter 16 . 11/26/2011
LOVE THIS.

they better kill Bianca, or else I will.
204 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »