Reviews for The Past Comes to Present
IamMoving101 chapter 16 . 11/26/2011
LOVE THIS.

they better kill Bianca, or else I will.
autumnsky66 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Oh, and one more thing: if you decide to have bianca take over, you should have something happen to jack or faith! That would be cool. If you read 'the capitols call' by wisegirlindisguise then u cud use an idea like that where the hunger games come back!
autumnsky66 chapter 16 . 11/26/2011
Hehe kickass swords... :P omg I just realized something! Gale is like sam, oliver is like peeta, and faith is like Katniss! :o and woowww I didn't even notice that you changed your pen name until now! :)
Guest chapter 15 . 11/26/2011
so you basically just quit writing this at it's climax? Not cool! I love this story please come back!
Concreteangelroxherhalo chapter 15 . 8/15/2011
Haha ohhh faith... :)
Cheezballzmonkey chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Oh my gosh, Gale! I thought it would be something to do with Cato or Clove, but wow, this is soooo good, can't wait to read more! It sounds as if you're Suzanne Collins herself, writng as Katniss, seriously, you're good!
Racheln2017 chapter 15 . 8/13/2011
Well, I have reviewed the entire story... and speaking of that... YAY I'M CAUGHT UP! lol and Yay Sam isn't psycho!
Racheln2017 chapter 14 . 8/13/2011
Ohhh no.
Racheln2017 chapter 13 . 8/13/2011
lol that's actually the worst way to remove a bullet from a shoulder xD since the shoulders have major blood streams, cutting deeper would have hit a nerve and killed her. But it's fake :) lol :D
Racheln2017 chapter 12 . 8/13/2011
Tell me... are you team Gale or Team Peeta? Because you make it seem like Gale is evil...
LiliaSparks chapter 15 . 8/13/2011
I enjoy writing jealosy too! (Not that i can spell it)
Racheln2017 chapter 11 . 8/13/2011
Hmm... Sam is Gale's Son, and Oliver just wants Faith to be Happy... why do I think of the Love triangle that was? xD
Racheln2017 chapter 10 . 8/13/2011
He should stay with Faith. Although... now I have no say. Considering that this story is already at like Chapter 21... xD
Racheln2017 chapter 9 . 8/13/2011
Well... this is... interesting... I wonder if it's really a good Idea for Peeta to be going...
Racheln2017 chapter 8 . 8/13/2011
I can bet so much money that if Gale new that Bianca was Snow's sister, he would never had married her. xD
205 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »