Reviews for The Past Comes to Present
Racheln2017 chapter 7 . 8/13/2011
Dang I was wayyy off...
Racheln2017 chapter 6 . 8/13/2011
I have a feeling... Gale may apoligize... and Knowing Sam and Faith planned this all... I doubt that things will end between them. :)
Racheln2017 chapter 5 . 8/13/2011
Awww! Sam and Faith are so cute together! Even if they are 16... XD and ew, Gale married a Capitol woman?
Racheln2017 chapter 4 . 8/13/2011
No wife. He could have been forced to have a son with the lady, so yeah :) And I REALLY like this story!
Racheln2017 chapter 3 . 8/13/2011
Just Peeta, Katniss and Gale. And didn't Gale just make the bomb? He was taken hostage by Peacekeepers before the bomb went off. He took two gun wounds to get out, and he or Beetee just MADE the bomb? But still really good story!
Racheln2017 chapter 2 . 8/13/2011
This is so good so far! I feel really bad for Katniss and Peeta! and I don't say the Peeta thing a lot...
BookAddiction24 chapter 15 . 8/12/2011
update soon!

-Ally

p.s. I have a good idea for a sequel if you want to make a sequel. This story is really good and I'd be happy if you made a sequel. If you want to know my idea, PM me.
ReadrOfBooks chapter 4 . 8/12/2011
Okay, you're a really good writer but...you have a TON of typos. Do you proofread at all? Trust me, you get a LOT more reviews when you have no errors. They're really annoying too...if you need an example, in one chapter you put pucked instead of puked. Hope this helps!
Lacrossefreak100 chapter 15 . 8/11/2011
Great and funny chapter! Loving this story! And don't you dare let my Peeta die, or I'm taking you down! ;)
Tobias' Heart chapter 15 . 8/11/2011
thx god you wrote something it was worth to wait just love it plz update SOON and i just began writing my new story called haunted plz read it and review
Blue Dot77 chapter 15 . 8/11/2011
update soon really good chapter
Reni Readiris chapter 15 . 8/11/2011
I love it!
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 15 . 8/11/2011
Please, could I slap a bit of sense into that girl? She doesn't seem to notice how rude and unfeeling she's being! She tries on their feelings as though they're fallen leaves! I see her as the sort of character who the author is in the middle of letting know that the world doesn't revolve around her! Sorry bout the rant, but she reminds me of a girl at school, and not just cause they share a name, she was the only one the entire school year that I every really yelled at. I'm normally very even tempered, and when I yelled at her, the teacher didn't care, I think he was actually a bit glad that I finally did.

Update soon!

-Dyslexic Nerd
Infinite Legend chapter 15 . 8/11/2011
FOUND SAM FINALLY! Good, ya had me a bit worried xP
autumnsky66 chapter 15 . 8/11/2011
Nice, nice omg I haven't seen u in sooooo long! Oh and you should check out saras roleplay, its really cool! :)
205 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »