Reviews for FiM: Binky Pie
lovingtigers247 chapter 14 . 3/13/2014
Soo... We gonna get more?
Dragonlord1199 chapter 15 . 12/22/2013
Olive this story I feel as though I'm actualy reading a terry pratchet novel
Guest chapter 15 . 6/7/2013
this is such a great chapter, the bakery being declared a shrine is classic!
Mkoll312 chapter 13 . 5/6/2013
I just- I just ca-can't handle the absolute awesomeness that this is. I just can't.
Blazestar of Shadowclan chapter 12 . 12/23/2012
I LOVE this! It's just so awesome! Please update soon! I need to know what happens next!
Page-Mistress chapter 12 . 12/22/2012
I was wondering why this story was lacking wizards.

[lightbulb appears overhead] Rincewind needs to meet Pinkie.
Jan. McNeville chapter 11 . 12/12/2012
I'm really, really enjoying this story! It's one of those magical fanfics where you'd never think for a moment that the premise could work, but then the author's talent shines out and somehow DEATH is sharing a story with Pinkie Pie. This is just wonderful!
Artemis0simetrA chapter 9 . 10/2/2012
I love the way the principles from 'Small Gods' are applied here, and I absolutely love the Bill Door/Fluttershy moments. What the hay - I just love this whole fic. :-D
Artemis0simetrA chapter 6 . 10/2/2012
This chapter was ibrilliant/i.

Rarity and Fluttershy's voices were completely in character... but how will Spikey-Wikey react to the new stallion in Rarity's life? :-P
Artemis0simetrA chapter 3 . 10/2/2012
This is really, really good.

:-)
Artemis0simetrA chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
I loved this.
Lord Dragon Claw chapter 11 . 9/28/2012
I still love how this is written in exactly the same style as Terry Pratchett.
Ellen Kuhfeld chapter 10 . 7/7/2012
I never expected a crossover like this, but well done!
A Fan chapter 10 . 5/24/2012
Amazing. Superb. Spectacular. Fantastic. Incredible.

I don't mean to sound like those comic book titles, but there might not be enough superlatives for this fic. Every character is captured nearly perfectly.

I suppose there are a few spelling errors here and there, but never enough to interrupt the flow of the story.

My one question is: What happened to Susan? Or Quoth the raven?

Death's grandaughter meeting Binky's grandaughter seems almost like a scenario that writes itself.

If I may be so bold, might I suggest Azrael as the one to sort out the problems the characters have gotten themselves into? Having Death!Pinkie meet him, and possibly receive from him the same speech Death gave at the climax of Reaper Man would be fitting.

I can't wait for the next chapter!
Thaumologist chapter 10 . 5/19/2012
I have laughed several times in each chapter, and thoroughly enjoyed this. It needs more words!