Reviews for Oasis in the Sand
kaya and kazumi desu chapter 1 . 9/23
this is a good start
AllyKat15 chapter 20 . 5/4
Loved it. The story was really good. :)
Caeria chapter 20 . 2/12
I very much enjoyed the story. You had a good take on Gaara's personality and I love the fact that you didn't make Sakura either a whiny mess or some kind of super ninja. Thanks for the excellent read.
Emily chapter 20 . 11/30/2014
I just love this fic, and I want to say thank you for writing it. I will defenitly check other storys of you out ! ;)
Guest chapter 18 . 11/24/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
Guest chapter 20 . 8/26/2014
*crying* you n-never *sobs grow louder* p-posted the sex! *falls to the ground hysterically sobbing and pounding a fist to the floor*
Karatekid-Ninja chapter 20 . 5/18/2014
I really enjoyed this story and I loved the ending! It was brilliantly written and very interesting to read.
mashiro.x.shiina chapter 20 . 3/26/2014
I really, really enjoyed this story! I'm typically a SasuSaku fan, so while it's sad Sasuke was dead and all, it made it a bit easier for me to acclimate to a different couple. I really like how you portrayed Gaara, and I could really see his feelings grow throughout the story. I think you nailed Sakura's personality as well. Overall, I was very pleased with this:)
simplygracex chapter 20 . 2/1/2014
Why does it have to end? :(
Probably one of the best I have read on here. Thank you for that!
Blackbird0 chapter 20 . 12/30/2013
Awwww! I'm melting just reading this! It's solo cute!
crimsontears82684 chapter 20 . 12/30/2013
This was an enjoyable story. I did feel, though, that the DNA, clone thingy was a little much and the relationship progression could have just as easily been shown without it. Not that the idea wasn't good, it really is, I just felt that it was treated in a lacking way. On it's own, it could be a formidable plot line. The epilogue could have been included a little bit smoother. I just feel that quick jump endings are a cop out for when you can't really thing of a better way to do it. Anyways, overall I enjoyed this fic. Thanks for a good read.
misuky7 chapter 20 . 12/24/2013
This was amazing. Seriously this is my third time reading this story, I just adore it. :3
Anon chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
I'm enjoying this! It's not awful - it's really good!
saku642734 chapter 20 . 9/23/2013
very awsome story I loved it :)
Stefxtastic chapter 20 . 8/25/2013
Such a good story. I wish that this pairing wasn't so underrated because I love it. I love your portrayal of Gaara and Naruto most of all. Also the villain was perfect. Great job!