Reviews for Falling Off the Wagon
Dee chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Lol. You should do one with Kurt...
thequeeninhightower chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I had to take a break halfway through, I was laughing so much… Great story, I loved it :)
Elfsong chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Wonderful story! I laughed so hard reading this! Thanks for sharing.
CheshyreKat chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
I'm reading this at 3 in the morning and trying desperately not to wake up the entire house with my laughter.
BiWiccanPrincess chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
More please! Lmao, that was hilarious!
KittyBits chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Wow. Like - holy shit! This story (and Along for the Ride) was like RIDICULOUSLY funny! Like 'HAHAHAHAH SHITSHITSHIT! I cannot pee from laughing this hahahahahahahard! But I may still be crying'-funny.

I'm favoriting the hell out of both of them!
demonpixie1 chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Wow.

Just... Wow. You're kind of batshit crazy.

But both stories made me giggle til tears ran down my face. Omg.

And the thing with the mailbox? Very weird.
Levitarius chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
This is seriously the funniest shit I've ever read. If I had been drinking milk while reading this, it totally would have sprayed out all over my keyboard.
TardisIsTheOnlyWayToTravel chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
*snort* Poor Sam. It's Becky all over again.

Also, I love that Sam isn't proud that they made Mike dance for cash, but Dean is. :D

This entire thing is insane and hilarious and totally fits into the deranged world of Glee.
LastToFirst chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
This story was hilarious! I'm so glad you decided to add Mike into the mix and I loved that Puck and Rachel were so crazy after the time they spent with Dean and Sam. You should really turn this into a series, I would love to see what happens next!
Ms. Perception chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
I don't know if I ever reviewed the first one but I had to review this. I loved every line of this story. It was pure genius. I love that they adopted the three of them. I do wish you would write more because you definitely have an excellent series going here. Thoroughly enjoyed this unexpected sequel. Thanks so much for sharing.
Pauly4life chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Ohmigod. I coukd not stop laughing at the Full House thing!
silver tears and wasted fears chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
wow, my three favorite things: crack!fics, puckleberry,and supernatural. this, and your first one are so hilarious, i can't even. I was laughing hysterically the whole entire time. you should make another one... just sayin (:
R-Gomeni chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
I never really thought of Glee as a plausible crossover with Supernatural, but somehow you made it work to absolute perfection. I was cracking up throughout the entire thing, and my disappointment when I realised I had reached the end knew no bounds. Thanks for the best laugh I've had in years.
fic-obsessed1234 chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Oh. My. GOD! This one's even more awesome than the first one. You totally rock. God I love this crossover fandom, it's bloody fantastic. Completely cracktastic! Hee. :D