Reviews for A Simple Wager
Tainted Heroine chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
wow! i loved it!
OPrincess ShinigamiO chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
LOL! I love their bets! You got their characters in sync! But I would've went with Tifa's bet. Lightning would definitely ask him out first if she knows she and Firion mutually like each other! Wow, is Onion Knight THAT rich? 15 thousand Gil? He's SOOOO lucky he won the bet! ;D
ProfessorSpecter chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Laguna: Heeeeeeey buddy, can I try on your armor? *Completely sincere and honest~!*

Warrior: *Blink.* ...I think that would be unadvisable.

Laguna: Aww, man! *Momentarily put out.* Heeeeeey~ Kain, old pal~ can I try on your armor?

Kain: Your levity is reprehensible. *Attacks.*

Laguna: AAAAAAAH~! DON'T BE LIKE THAT, KAIN! *RUNNING.*

[I enjoyed this through and through. In the middle, it felt a little winding, like you were losing some of your momentum, but you rounded out great in the end. Funny and enjoyable, with great character portrayals all around~ (naturally, I love observing me some Warrior, Kain, and Cecil, haha).]
shschesschamp chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Good story I was kinda hoping though that something would end up going on between firion and lightning. I hope to hear more firion and lightning stories.
xTsukuyomii chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
This was hilarious! I love how you portrayed the warriors of Cosmos in such a familial light. Great job with this fic!
4thFromTheFurnace chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Very hilarious indeed! Congrats! It was quite the entertainment. You nailed the characters, and picked on one of the big parts of Dissidia that left fans feeling in a similar place as you displayed the characters. Such a pity that the twelth cycle had to end the way it did. What a wonderful read!

Though I do wonder...it would be such an unexpected twist should the end of this story reveal that the more traditional of the group had wagered their own bets all along, probably instigated by Cecil.

Anyways, awesome, funny story! Keep writing! Lord bless, take care!

~4thFromtheFurnace
kerapal bubbles chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
LOLOLOLOL That was HILARIOUS! I enjoy your Dissidia stories; they make me laugh! Not only that, but you've really got the character interactions down! If Dissidia had more lighthearted moments, I could certainly picture this happening. Good work!
Draco's Daughter chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Oh, very nicely played. XD

Firion/Lightning is definitely cute, but she toootally would wear the pants in the relationship. Poor Firion, always surrounded by hot-headed women... and a Lamia Queen. XD
Have a Little Feith chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
As awesome as this is, do you think you could actually write a story that's Lightning x Firion? Or something with Prishe in it? I quite like Prishe. when played by my Original Rules, she's DEVASTATING. Srsly. I get damaged (BRV or HP damage, either's fine), then go into EX Revenge, then whail on my opponent. Anyways, good job tying it in with the actual story.
OneWingedHeron53 chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Fascinating story.

I'm starting to find more interest in Firion/Lightning.
RoyalKnightX chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Ahahahahaha, this was hysterical! And just what I needed, too, to keep interest... I've trashed Feral Chaos and have my characters set up with the Level 1 Iai Strike build that makes things absurdly easy, which is fun but there's not much left for me to accomplish. I guess this is where I begin needing fanfic to keep the love for it alive, eh?

And this does that! I think you got everyone o.o that's rather impressive.

I totally thought Bartz was Cecil at first, given that this whole situation is basically Cecil's fault. Shipper on Deck, that one.

As a side note, he's also the character I used to demolish Feral Chaos after Cloud put up good, but unsuccessful fight. I can only assume that, upon Chaos's defeat, Cecil went home and resumed Shipping (Airshipping?) everyone around him.

One of these needs to happen with the Chaos side. Just to see what's going on over there when they *aren't* hamming it up. Perhaps... get a little non-canon, and have Gilgamesh actually meet the rest of the Chaos warriors before confronting Bartz?

Gilgamesh: "Hey! I have a sword just like that!"

Cloud: "..."

Gilgamesh: "And like that!"

Sephiroth: "..."

Anyway, this was wonderful, and based on one of my favorite scenes, too... that cutscene got me to add Firion to my main team for a while, and actually get pretty good with him! I hope you do more Dissidia stuff!

P.S. I've had a Dissidia idea floating around myself I wanna tell you about, but I'll be gone tomorrow from MSN at 7... perhaps Friday, or if you respond to this, I'll just PM you or something.
Lanthanon chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
LOL, just LOL. XD

But you really captured the group dynamics of these guys and girls (w/c sadly the game didn't) so thank you.
anonpasser chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
I must say, I can't describe how much I enjoyed this story It's adorable, very nicely done! I'm looking forward to more of your works.
LazyGC chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
"Vaan secretly suspected the Warrior of Light actually spent more time suppressing the jealously he felt towards Cecil for being more sparkly than he was, than he did despairing over the war."

Pft... I laughed so hard at this.