Reviews for Kith and Kin
LouiseKurylo chapter 1 . 3/5
Beautiful. Rare illumination of both characters - very much outside our ordinary focus on Jane and Lisbon. Thank you for an excellent piece.
Aleanbh chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Very nice! I'm a sucker for Lisbon/Team fics and this is definitely one of the better ones! Beautifully done and some lovely parallels :) Thank you!
CJ Lauren chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
I really liked this! It's nice to see a good fic about Rigsby. He gets ignored too often.
Hikari Zero chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Very touching, I loved it!
LittleMender chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
I can honestly say that until now I have only ever read Jane/Lisbon stories in this fandom. The only reason I read this was because it was the only other Mentalist piece on a list of favorites of a member who just favorited one of my stories.

What a wonderful look at these two characters! I've always felt Rigsby must remind Lisbon in some way of her brothers. And she's always had a way of interacting with Rigsby that was different-of course, she interacts differently with all of the members of her team. I just think of the few times she's been on stakeout with Rigs or canvassing-and in "Redwood" when she tells Jane in code to let Rigsby know where she is so she's got back-up to deal with the rescue worker she's alone with and who she's just realized is the murderer and Rigsby shows up to take him by surprise and is so obviously ready to just take him out on the spot and relishing it.

ANYWAY, you captured all of that-and them-so brilliantly and warmly here. (And in my Jisbon head, I could see Jane watching it from some hiding place, maybe not realizing he was dunking his tea bag too many times.) Just a beautiful, touching piece.
Lothlorien Aeterna chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Awww! You should write more scenes about Lisbon and the team members 3
Arianna Elizabeth Jackson chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
:) family... those two deserve a good one.
random person chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
i absolutely love this story! i wish there was more stories about rigsby and lisbon i rellly like them having a brother sister relationship and maybe even a couple. PLEASE WRITE mORE WITH RIGSBY AND LISBON!

loved this story
Loony-1995 chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I haven't seen anything like this before and I loved it!

The brotherly, sisterly view was really sweet and you made it fit really well! :D

Loved it!
Broken Kindle chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
This is a lovely little piece, it flows really nicely, and just works really well 3

Thanks for sharing C:
information specialist chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
I CANNOT believe I have read this before! Where was it hiding? It's RIgsbon! And it's written by you! And it's PERFECT!

Their sibling like relationship is my favorite on the show (after Jisbon dynamic of course). And I love how

you pointed out what makes their relationship

so lovely. Not sure about whether Lisbon was or wasn't abused (personally I think she might have been) but it doesn't matter. "hold an ice pack to the aftermath". What a great sentence. I adored everything about this one shot. Your rigsby is so in character; lovable, kinda insecure, eager to please. I totally agree that he listens to Lisbon because he respects her, more so than he fears het (which while may be a funny interpretation seems unfair to him). That office scene between the them proves it; there's genuine respect and affection between them and I'm so glad you explored that here. Fics need more Rigsbon love :)
funnygirlOoObroadwaybaby chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Awwwww! This was sooo cute! :) u have no idea how much I loved this- it even made me love the Rigsby/Lisbon friendship more! I've always loved their relationship, but I think you got it right on the mark. This was brilliant. This was more brilliant than brilliant. :D looooooove!
s-damon-s chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
This is soooo good ! :) I love Rigsby -and I love Lisbon indeed- and this scene you wrote is just beautiful and kind of full of truth about these two characters.

I could see the scene and the dialogues sounded so real... this is just amazing how much I love this story. I think I'm going to read it again just after this review.

To conclude, I would say that I love it, it goes directly to my favorites. :)

Ps: I'm kind of late with the final translation of your story "Stolen Kiss", but I'll do my best to send you the document soon. :)
theskydreamer chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Such a good fic, great job!
xanderseye chapter 1 . 5/13/2011