Reviews for The Message
ilvbrownies chapter 1 . 2/15
I will admit that I was at first rather aghast at the idea of Ivy getting hurt in that manner. But now that I've finished it, I cannot help but say despite my distaste over the subject matter, you did a nice job and I am glad that even Mordecai has a conscionce. I was afraid at first he would have gone through with the act. My only objective criticism is that Ivy almost forgives him so soon, perhaps if it had been years later maybe she might forgive him, but I would think that she would have been in too much shock that soon after. Other reviewers are right that you should have expanded the confrontation with Victor and Ivy. And maybe a dash of PTSD nightmares for added effect.
SimpleIsSmart chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
And THAT'S why I love him...
Keep up the good work ;)
Dhamy chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Simply awesome. So dark. So emotional, in its own way. :/ So cool xD
LilyLaRose chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
That was... dark... to say the least... well... it was really good though! I enjoyed it! Are you going to make more?
crazy queen of toast chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
That was beautiful in a twisted way...I loved it!
to lazy to login liebedero chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Great! Only, Viktor is Slovakian...
Grindylowe chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
OH HELL YES. This was awesome! love that you are not afraid to delve into the darkness. Loved it.
XxFaithfullyFallenxX chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Well that was certainly dark... should've known by the angst tag. But I actually really liked this despite all the depressing parts. I think you kept everyone pretty much in character, almost no spelling/grammar issues, and you were really able to capture the emotion, particularly in the motel scene. I would've loved for it to be a bit longer, and maybe with some more Victor-Pepper Father-Daughter type stuff, he probably would've been a little more insistent on getting an answer after she got out of a car with his ex-partner. I recently got into lackadaisy myself and was disappointed with the small number of fanfics, so good job for being one of the few to actually publish. Overall it was a good story, definitely worth the read.

P.S This is the first time I've ever got to be the first reviewer WOOT!