Reviews for Spiked
Jevaria Bashir chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
This is the hottest cutest story I've read besides 'Soft Whispers' and 'White Noise' . Can you write the scenes after 'Six leaned closer until her back felt the floor.' Please, I love how you made this. Cute and Hot!
T. Alana M chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
"You have eyes!" lol XD
Aliyah-7 chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
First time I read the title and the summary (I must admit it) I didn't feel like reading this fanfic.

But now I'm glad I did :D

This was cute 3 really, really cute! 3 I wish I could know how Six will discover the unknown lady that was able to get THAT close to him 3 but it kinda surprised me the fact that Holiday wasn't with him... heheh~ nevermind that I liked this fic 3

I'm sure that by know my reply will not matter but I just I think I have to give my opinion. All these years reading fanfics as a lurker and I couldn't tell people so many (good) things I wanted to tell them about their fanfics that now I think I must hehe~

Anyways, lovely fic 3 I like how you write humor (Y)
Lovestar and Silverice chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Christopher Lira chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
pure NEED to make another ?You're right you need to stop making oneshots.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
oh my god that was one of the funniest fan fics i have ever read
Crew Cut Ballerina chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
grrrrrrrrr i want you to finish this!

i thoroughly enjoyed this to the max honestly,

i like ur writing style and i dont think ive laughed this much in like months! so thank you for the expeirence :D
Augusta chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
They need to get drunk more often. Would make for some seriously funny story lines.
Dr. Tinsley chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
T_T you stole my idea.

But this was funny as hell. I literally fell out of my chair. Something about Six saying Horny makes me all giddy inside.
TheEndReaper chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
This was fantastic.

I wanted to quote my favorite part but it pretty much would have been me copying the entire fic and pasting it here.

RaiderRiot07 chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Awwww SO cute. I would love to be Rex or Bobo...watchin all the security footage!
GHandB10Fan chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Okay as soon as I read the summary I knew this was gonna be purely EPIC!

HEHEHEHEHE this is soooooo cute! I loved the beginning when you wrote that basically anything can be spiked. And when I got to the part with Six giggling after eating the watermelon, I was like "Six...giggling...OMG!" and my mind exploded at that idea.

Oh my gosh Holix sitting drunk in her lab debating over today being tomorrow not making sense and especially the different shades of green were sooooo lol worth but when Holi said that he had eyes I almost ended up on the floor. That was such a gold moment XD

"So no one can tell if I'm shocked or sad or happy or horny or comatose or something."

...Those last two were random...and now I'm imagining a horny Six. Damn it.

Awwww the rest of it, the fluff,the ILY's, the kissing, SOOOO FLUFFY AND PERFECT!

And next thing we see? HEADACHE! HA! Love that transition!

That was PERFECT! I can totally imagine Six saying that, and then going around base like you said. I can imagine the look on his face when he and Holi both remember (unless she already does) that they were together. Although we can assume that like a Cinderella thing, he'd find Holiday with the 'glass slipper' aka his shades and they'd connect the dots.

Rex would totally get punished for this, but from Holix fans all across the fandom, we'd totally thank him. If only this could happen on the show. Sigh. It'd be wonderful. .

Anyway excellent job! And anything you write is great be it your chapter fics or one shots so do whatever but please keep writing! This fic just made my night way better!

Take care! :D
echoecho-girl chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Oh my llama! That was too funny and fluffy! I can't stop laughing! XD
MacGaulyver chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
ROFL! Oh, drunk Six and Holiday - you amuse me so:-) So, uh, I wonder how Holiday's doing...:-)
Person 216 chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
You are still one of my favorite writers. Please keep writing your amazing!

And yes finals SUCK, Happy to see them go away!