Reviews for Pokemons Final End
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2017
This sucked... honestly I think you're trying to get people to not like Pokémon any more, but clearly this made me like Pokémon even more. It goes to show how many people despise the show and would do anything to get rid of it. Desperate kids.
Umspeon chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
Um... One this is not rated K so change the rating and 2... Idk what to say for this ..."story"...
djslate72 chapter 1 . 3/27/2015
You son of a bitch I curse you souls and the souls of your descendants you will forever be cursed you mother fuckers
A guy chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
CHildhood ruined
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Fucking messed up. You sir, belong in a mental institution.
PUNCAKES chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
PIKACHU WAS AWESOME AND I LIKE PIE
Joe Orsini chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Those boys have changed history! They should be deported to Japan, help bring Pokémon back (under the strict supervision of Satoshi Tajiri [creator] and Shigeru Miyamoto [President of Nintendo of Japan]), and (when it's all said, done, and explained [to the world]), be deported back to the United States. Then the following headline on the next day's newspaper should read: "WELCOME BACK, ASH KETCHUM!" Then the following Pokémon versions will be released:

Red 2/Blue 2/Yellow 2: Special Welcome Back, Pikachu Edition
Black 3/White 3
PKMN X 2/PKMN Y 2
PKMN Rumble 2
PKNM Rumble Blast 2
(NOTE: This is all I can think of.)
Joe Orsini chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Those two boys should be grounded for the rest of their lives, deported to Japan, and bring back the Pokémon franchise under strict supervision. Eventually, the tables will turn and Japan will declare war on the USA. When the Pokémon franchise reboots, the boys will be allowed back on American soil, and the next day's paper will read: 'WORLDWIDE POKÉMON BANISHMENT LIFTED! JAPAN DECLARES WAR ON UNITED STATES! WELCOME BACK, PIKACHU!'
The Critic's Realm chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
...Cruel man, just cruel...
C.B James chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
GET OUT OF THIS WEBSITE YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING HATER THAT NEEDS TO JUST KEEP YOUR NEGATIVE THOUGHTS ABOUT A GREAT SERIES TO YOUR SELF! GET! OUT!
TheItchyCocoon chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Now, i know a lot of people flame you for this story, and to be honest i dont know if you wrote this story just to try and make people angry, or if you honestly thought people would appreciate it.
I both understand and respect that there is an a group of people out in the world that hate pokemon, but they mainly keep to themselves and don't try to irk other people.
Now this story is just poorly written, has a very poor idea behind it, as well as some of the messages in this story are completely messed up. America declares war on Japan? Over pokemon? That's just messed up.
But the point that really makes me write this review is just one point only. Like a couple of gun's could kill every pokemon! Or rockets! The steel type's would be totally bullet proof! and ghost type's would just phase through them! Next time get your pokemon facts straight before you write a hate fic!
Well, that's my two cents. Have a nice day :)
adieucaribou chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
This website is called FANfiction. Not HATEfiction. I'll leave it at that.
CatGengar chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Well, you're just sad. -_-" Not only do you hate Pokemon, but you seem to hate Japan. That's just cruel, and RACIST, too. This story was bad, and you should feel bad about writing this crap.
white feathers123 chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Ha I never knew you hated pokemon so much. Me I am one myself.
tmstriff chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
why are you so stupid?! I mean millions of people like pokemon and you write a HATEfic on a FANfiction site. and japan and America kind of counter each other they would rage war on one another...just...idiot.