Reviews for Unsaid Confessions and Overheard Lies
DoodlePig1220 chapter 1 . 1/5
My heart hurts.
SuperWhoLocked chapter 1 . 1/5
FUCKING DAMN IT I AM FUCKING CRYING OVER THIS BEAUTIFUL LITTLE SHIT GOSH DAMN CAS COME BACK WHYYY
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
Tag your fucking character deaths!
your.yaoi.girl chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
SON OF A BITCH. DAMN IT. CRYING. UGH, FUCK, WHY?! :'(
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
omygod why did you do this to me my heart is fucking breaking omygosh i just wanted them to be happy.
the ending was a perfect killer
ermahgerd999 chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Omg the feels this story made me cry :c asdfghjklllll but it was a good story with a sad ending:((((((
sara chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
that was so sad.
sara3 chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
I really can't stop crying.
ijustwantmyshipstobehappy chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
I am crying thank you.
graphic content chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
This was beautiful. I'm not normally a fan of character death but you did this very well and I was heart broken at the end, which I suppose is what you were aiming for. Well done on a brilliant story.
Abbi4Raie chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
I'm crying like a baby. This was perfection. Heartbreaking perfection. Just the type of thing I was looking for.
Eadin chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
I love you and I hate you at the same time. I love you because this is so well written and I think I needed to cry, and I hate you because you hurt my feels... I cried, and I don't normally cry at stories or movies, but you... You evil angel! *sob* *sob* - Eadin
Angelofthelord chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
why would you write something so gut wrenchingly, heart destroyingly sad? why? why do you do this to us? WHY?!
Congratulations you have successfully killed me with my own tears. OMG I still can't get over this. This is going to effect me for the rest of the day. You will find me in my English exam crying in the corner. The question will be something like "how does Jane Eyre show the concept of fate" and I will burst into flipping tears, which won't stop and will eventually drown my fellow classmates.

- but despite my melodramatic feelings, this was a flipping amazing fanfiction! (it actually made me cry and want to throw my laptop across the room, it was that amazing) - seriously it was written very well! now if you excuse me I am going to go back to crying.
Lexiful Sunshine chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Oh my god. I actually feel like crying! That was soooooo much sadder than I thought it was gonna be :( but it was an amazing story...
Ishouldbesleepingitslike4am chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
I don't know how to feel anymore.