Reviews for Switched But Still Intertwined
inukag4life04 chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
love it love it
Cheshieru chapter 10 . 5/19/2013
Kehe, please continue this story, it's funny to meh. Nʏα! ω
-Nekuv3r
KyoKaraMaohGirl chapter 10 . 1/13/2013
I LOVE THIS FAN FICTION, Such a cute story with a great story line, in chapter 9 I couldn't help but laugh when Misaki (Usagi) was attacked by the wave of Fan-Girls! PLEASE UPDATE as soon as possible. XD
Ghost of Mater chapter 10 . 7/24/2012
It's so funny! I love the idea! Please update soon !
Ashuri-kun chapter 11 . 7/10/2012
I just found this fic to day
And I love it
I hope u will up date soon
As far as the app thing gos I have seen one be for I think
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
funny and good
Alexisz chapter 11 . 6/27/2012
I can't wait for the next chapter! :D I have no idea what kind of aps there are, I have an old nokia myself so i dont understand a single thing from thos touch-thingys xD good luck!
sweet sonia chapter 11 . 6/27/2012
i'm not sure whether there is one but you can download it from app store on the iphone4 :)
SamayaK chapter 10 . 5/30/2012
Omd I love this story it's soooo cute. Keep up the good writing.
Kuro-Squ-chan chapter 10 . 2/13/2012
Your story is really funny! It's the first time I read a switching story about Junjou Romantica. And I like it! There's a lot of funny situations. Are we going to see Usagi-ani or Usagi-chichi in a following chapter?

Thanks and do your best for the next chapter! I'm looking forward to it
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 10 . 2/2/2012
i want more
A Rozen Dream chapter 10 . 2/2/2012
wow been forever lol, i love it, good chapter wish it was longer but i understand, will be looking back for the next one!
Ocean Eve chapter 10 . 2/1/2012
I've been waiting for a long time! Im glad you updated! (: ps this chap was great regardless how short it was
Meggels chapter 9 . 12/2/2011
This story is very interesting. It does get a bit confusing at times, but still wholly enjoyable nonetheless. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Ocean Eve chapter 9 . 11/7/2011