Reviews for Repercussions
milagglad chapter 3 . 11/4/2016
ContinĂșe please
Batmanlovesgaga chapter 4 . 8/13/2016
This so good if you have time to finish it you should!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/21/2014
Good story so far. I hope you continue with it.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/13/2013
Any chance of an update. I really hope this isn't abandoned
Shannon chapter 4 . 7/10/2012
Hi. I know it's been a while since you updated this story, but I'm really enjoying it, and I hope you continue it soon.
vanpike chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
fucking Dragonlady! ... good storie, updated soon..please
mindspsychoaddict chapter 4 . 10/4/2011
This is weird. I was just thinking about this story the other day and then all of a sudden you update again. Glad to have you back:)
MeekoTown chapter 4 . 10/3/2011
Im not a fan of chapter 4
susannah2000 chapter 4 . 10/3/2011
I just found this and I REALLY like it. The characters are well written and true, with a sense of intelligence and maturity that is refreshing to read. Also enjoy the humorous bits! The club scene was great. I couldn't agree more about Will. Not only does he have just one facial expression, he only has one tone of voice. He needs to stay in New Orleans where THEY can stand to listen to him talk.

Plot points are heartbreaking. I hope Rossi finds a way to pay back that smarmy little homophobe good and proper. It still boggles my mind how people feel they have the right to judge other people and are willing and eager to damage their lives. Hope Rossi steps on the little worm.
Lazielow chapter 3 . 6/11/2011
Awesome job ! XP

I can't wait for the next chapter.
Kat-D11 chapter 3 . 6/7/2011
Why do I feel like this is gonna backfire? Would be awesome if Emily is placed on something REALLY dangerous or undercover or just something to make JJ scared and worried and sad - and make the team even more worried and sad for JJ and for Emily and not doing their jobs as well to get her back! She never is at home or joining the team out for drinks which upsets JJ. I feel like something is gonna happen...cant wait to see what you come up with! :) :)
mindspsychoaddict chapter 3 . 6/7/2011
This was a beautiful chapter, it was sad but brilliantly done:)
Cocoa-pop chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Aww that was cute of Emily! look forward to more :) cheers..
Swishla chapter 3 . 6/6/2011
I agree with you on Will - the fool playing him is either the best actor (to keep his face/emotions to one) or the worst (only having one). What an emotional chapter. JJ's internal thoughts were fantasticly shared; the reader can easily picture her in any of the situations she mentioned as well as her reactions to them. I for one am hoping someone pulls a rabbit out of the hat so Prentiss can stay. Will be very interesting to see where you take this and how the team reacts.
mindspsychoaddict chapter 2 . 6/2/2011
Aww I loved this chapter! The team together is just the best thing ever:)