Reviews for Okay is Wonderful
Sage chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
YESSSS ack this ship is all I need in my life honestly I mean Johnlock is great and all but this is the greatest
Thanks for writing this!
Maria chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
THAT WAS SO WONDERFUL! I AM CRYING!
Webstergem chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
OH WIZARD GOD THIS IS SO CUTE! PLEASE WRITE MORE LIKE THIS!
Casey chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
That was amazing! So precious it made me cry! I love the relationship between Quirrell and Voldemort! I'm with you, the last four lines had to happen or we'd all be insane!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Oh my wizard god :D Guh! That was so sweet and fluffy. Like a big vat of cotton candy. C: this story was definitely a-"okay" ! :D
Nekochou chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
ALL the cuteness! X)
ShadowsoftheInvisible chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
This is BEAUTIFUL. :'D I've been looking for AVPM Quirrell/Voldy pairing fanfiction. This was so cute! I loved it!
JASMINE chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Haha I laughed a few times! Voldemort and Quirrell (from AVPM of course!) always make me SO happy! Like, i listen to Different as can be in public and I giggle out loud, I love them so much! Though, I'm not one to ship gay couples, I just like them as best friends.
KHAAANN chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
HNNNGGGGGGG. This was so fantastic!

And I usually don't read fluff! :')
frecleface chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
So I just finished reading this, and I gotta say: at first I was a little skeptical since I wasn't sure just how much I supported AVPM!Quirrelmort (I was mainly into it for the innocent fluff), but as I read on, I totally realized that this is something I can picture! Even the simplest things like good morning kisses made me feel all fluttery and sweet.

I love how in-character (for AVMP canon, of course) you kept Quirrel here. We all know he's the more sensitive type in this relationship, and I think you kept it wonderfully. The same goes for Voldemort, who I swear was just waiting to physically move on my screen, he was written so well. But at the same time, you gave them a little character development, like Quirrel not being so anxious all the time and Voldemort being an overall nicer and more loving fellow, and I loved that about them. I can definitely see that happening if the friend-/relationship had been expanded more in the actual play.

My only little nitpick in this is that there was one point where you randomly switched tenses ("it takes a few seconds before Quirrell's breathing is back to normal" is suddenly in present tense while everything else is in past tense), but that's pretty much it, I think. The spelling was great, the pacing was good, and even the flashbacks didn't seem that out of place in terms of where we were in the actual story. So yeah, kudos for all that!

Le sigh... Sentimental fluff, just the way I like it! Yay for you, good... miss? Haha, I'm guessing that. Anyway, yeah, just overall great little fluffy oneshot. I really enjoyed it :)
YourPontmercyFriend chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
This has to be the sweetest Quirrellmort I've ever read, I got warm fuzzies reading it. Kinda weird how perfect they are for each other, in the Starkid universe that is 3

Fluff is good. Hahaha poor Voldy can't skate.
nicolecriss chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
This is absolutely amazing 3

So much fluff

/brb gonna go spazz about the fluff

baiiiii! 3
KandyHouse chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
This is totally awesome! It was fluffy and sweet and wonderful! I will offer one tiny piece of advice: although I adore the nickname "voldy" it might still be a good idea to mix it up a little. You don't ALWAYS call someone by their nickname. Feel free to ignore my advice, it's always author's choice! OMG I loved this so much maybe you will write more Quirrelmort please? I really like the idea of Voldemort regrowing his nose and Quirrel losing his stutter. So awesome! Great, sweet story I look forward to more! "Less than three!"
crazedreader chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
This is great! :) This is really really good. It's different and I've never read anything with this pairing but you did it really well.
obsessivegirl73 chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Hehe the only place where quirrelmort is good (imo) is avpm. :) Nice job, loved it!