Reviews for Folklore
Vonviking chapter 1 . 8/30/2018
thanks for writing, I really enjoy reading it! it's heart breaking at certain point but it turn out well in the end.i really hope you could post a sequel though!
rachel.olsenwilliams chapter 36 . 7/5/2018
I can't believe after looking for this story for so long that I finally found it again! This is one of my top 10 favorite SVM stories and I can't remember if there is a sequel or not but I will be off to look for it next. For the purpose of reminding my future self (lol) this is the story with the other realm and the black hole/tornados that threaten it. Read it again woman!
HartleySkarsgard chapter 36 . 1/10/2018
This was great. I hope you post a sequel one day :)
Guest chapter 6 . 11/26/2016
Is Eric really so arrogant that he thinks he can keep the actions of his rogue vampires quiet by telling the victims not to remember or report it? Sounds rape cultureish to me.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/26/2016
So Adele is a sanctimonious old liar. Figures.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
So it's ok if the other kids steal her property and beat her up but God forbid Sookie write in her book?
Zed's Dead chapter 36 . 10/12/2016
Folklore is one of my top 10 stories on fanfiction. I think epic tale may be a more appropriate term. Thank you for your time and dedication to seeing this through to the end. Great work.
expiredkoolaid chapter 36 . 3/27/2016
Thank you! This was such a fun read and so different. Great story!
MiniLover chapter 36 . 3/8/2016
Love, love, loved this story! What an original concept! I haven't read anything close to this, and I have read a shton of stories! Such in-depth characters and vivid imagery! I truly loved every minute of it!
MiniLover chapter 1 . 3/6/2016
So sad! I feel so bad for young Sookie! Hope things get better soon.
miawmiaw chapter 36 . 2/26/2016
Again, I cried. So glad that she found her way back and that they are together again. Of course, it sucks that there is still more to face in the future. Maybe you can write some intervening chapters first... Before the great battle or trials or journey begin. Some simple Eric and Sookie times... Love this story!
miawmiaw chapter 34 . 2/26/2016
I just found this story and I can not stop reading it! And this chapter... I really cried. Buckets of tears! Glad that I was reading this at home and not in the office or some coffee shop. Oh my, can't wait to read this till the end. Two chapters to go..
tleel chapter 36 . 12/11/2015
loved your story.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
One of the best stories I've ever read in my life, your story is so unique, I don't think anything can top this, if you do decide to do a sequel please do, this story has so much potential!
jackie69 chapter 36 . 7/8/2015
Your story was recommended by another FF writer and I really enjoyed it!
Loved all the little details of Eric's and Sookie's "fairytale" story;
the way the cluviel dor was used differently and most of all Sookie's sacrifice to save Eric and his people!
This last chapter was awesome! you left the ending open to a possible sequel...hopefully you'll find the time to write it!
Take care