Reviews for Folklore
expiredkoolaid chapter 36 . 3/27
Thank you! This was such a fun read and so different. Great story!
MiniLover chapter 36 . 3/8
Love, love, loved this story! What an original concept! I haven't read anything close to this, and I have read a shton of stories! Such in-depth characters and vivid imagery! I truly loved every minute of it!
MiniLover chapter 1 . 3/6
So sad! I feel so bad for young Sookie! Hope things get better soon.
miawmiaw chapter 36 . 2/26
Again, I cried. So glad that she found her way back and that they are together again. Of course, it sucks that there is still more to face in the future. Maybe you can write some intervening chapters first... Before the great battle or trials or journey begin. Some simple Eric and Sookie times... Love this story!
miawmiaw chapter 34 . 2/26
I just found this story and I can not stop reading it! And this chapter... I really cried. Buckets of tears! Glad that I was reading this at home and not in the office or some coffee shop. Oh my, can't wait to read this till the end. Two chapters to go..
tleel chapter 36 . 12/11/2015
loved your story.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
One of the best stories I've ever read in my life, your story is so unique, I don't think anything can top this, if you do decide to do a sequel please do, this story has so much potential!
jackie69 chapter 36 . 7/8/2015
Your story was recommended by another FF writer and I really enjoyed it!
Loved all the little details of Eric's and Sookie's "fairytale" story;
the way the cluviel dor was used differently and most of all Sookie's sacrifice to save Eric and his people!
This last chapter was awesome! you left the ending open to a possible sequel...hopefully you'll find the time to write it!
Take care
pinkygirl01 chapter 36 . 4/23/2015
finally got around to reading your last chapter for this story. And I wanted to say that you did an amazing job! thank you for your hard work and I hope that one day you will continue with a sequel. But even if you don't, that is ok too :)
Vwchick chapter 36 . 3/31/2015
Great Winderful story! And so different from the usual Eric and Sookie story- I loved it! And trust me you are so not like CH or AB you gave us. A HEA that made sense! Thank you and this is on my favorites!
Vwchick chapter 33 . 3/30/2015
Loving this story, it's so different from most SVM FF's out there, and so creative!
You asked about the season finale for True Blood
ok what I hated-
Bill trying to force Sookie to be "normal" she had stated over and over that wasn't who she was
Sookie killing bill- why I liked the fact he died, they way they did it was just wrong
The fact that Sookie never seemed to give Eric or Pam another thought after Bill died- She had other vamps at that party- they Still could've ended it with Sookie being with Eric
I hated the whole Alcide relationship- it was pointless, but at least she didn't end up with Sam( the books still infuriate me, we spend how many books reading the build up to their- ExS's Reationship only to have her marry Sam :P
There was more but I don't want to write a huge hige thing
Ok what I did like
Eric and Pam
Eric and Pam at the republican fundraiser
Eric finding the cure in Sara Newlins Blood
The whole New Blood thing
Their infomercial at the end was Amazing!
GINGER and ERIC's "Sex Scene" I laughed my ass off!
Oh and Eric rocking out in the car she there was a bunch of Dead Yakusi in the backseat
That's about it- I'll go back and rematch the Eric and Sookie storyline and stay way form the Billith scenes-
And just continue to Read FanFiction like this where Eric and Sookie are together- LIKE THEY SHOULD BE
Thanks!
WitchMitzi chapter 36 . 2/13/2015
I'm glad that I kept track of this story until you finished it. It was amazing,great story line, emotional and epic.
bib2009 chapter 35 . 1/18/2015
Well you said it wouldn't be easy and it wasn't... But glad you didn't sugarcoat, tho I skipped over sone of the more gruesome detail - the trial with Eric making love to Rachel was the worse I think...
bib2009 chapter 28 . 1/18/2015
Heartbreaking. Stupid but cannot fault sookie for trying to help that little boy. Terrible but convincing chapter.
bib2009 chapter 15 . 1/18/2015
Blind Freddie could see what's happening, that stubborn, adorable vampire king. But what's the story with pam?
1,067 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »