Reviews for Folklore
linn530 chapter 31 . 2/19
love the story I hope you finish it. How the quitting smoking going. I to have quit just remember it's like lays potato chips you just can't have one lol hope you post soon
georgiasuzy chapter 32 . 1/13
Wow! This is a great story! I love the AU you've created, the new supes and characters. Sophie-Anne still conniving with Bill, lots of fave characters still around. The whole plot fascinates me, and I wonder if what will save them all is a "Gift of the Magi" if you know what I mean. Hope you're doing okay with the depression (I suffer too) and will wait patiently for your Muse to return. Hugs!
ladyblue40 chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
i really hope you will finish this story.. its too good not to
thezirke chapter 32 . 12/2/2013
This is such a good story! I can't wait for an update! I'll be waiting for a notification on the edge of my seat! Best wishes!
Ragna01 chapter 32 . 11/18/2013
God, your story is like meth-addictive!
Ragna01 chapter 31 . 11/18/2013
Amazing! I love the way you write!
valh90 chapter 32 . 10/3/2013
So what happened? I wait for an ending?
Abelizsm chapter 32 . 9/19/2013
Wow! I came across this story the other day and haven't been able to stop reading. What an interesting and original plot. I really can't wait to read what you have in store!
MsNorthman chapter 32 . 9/17/2013
OMG! Please update this awesome story soon!
MsNorthman chapter 19 . 9/16/2013
great chapter!
MsNorthman chapter 3 . 9/15/2013
Love this story, such an original idea!
AlphaSprout chapter 31 . 8/31/2013
Another excellent chapter in a wonderful story. I hope you update again soon. I can feel the end nearing...
Guest chapter 21 . 8/18/2013
Sookie should get pissed the fuck off at Eric! He was and is being a manipulative ass! Of he does love sookie he has hell of a way showing it!
Vicki219 chapter 32 . 8/16/2013
Brilliant but incredibly sad story! Please update some more asap.
Guest chapter 32 . 8/5/2013
Hey there Shara! So glad to see you writing again. Hope your muses are being kind to you and that you are doing well. This has always been my favorite story of yours. I'm enjoying reading it again. I really like the direction it's taking, tough choices and bumps in the road. :)