Reviews for The Choices We Make
Dramamomma19 chapter 26 . 7/31
I would love to read more of this story. I hope you start updating again very soon.
jcampbell943 chapter 26 . 2/10
I hope you come back and write some more...your story is really really good!
nights of wonder chapter 26 . 1/16
Oooh, this was such a great story. Are you ever coming back to it? I really hope so!
Jessi285 chapter 26 . 1/11
Totally just found this story and love it!
Bondopoulos chapter 26 . 10/25/2014
This is a good story and I am bummed that you gave it up so far into it but before they could even kiss.
Mirandaannw chapter 26 . 10/5/2014
I started reading this hoping it was finished. It's been awhile but I hope you do
tigerlady1981 chapter 26 . 6/17/2014
More, please! Don't leave me hanging!
nhelms31288 chapter 26 . 6/8/2014
please continue.. I would love to see the story to its finish
Guest chapter 26 . 6/2/2014
I LOVE IT, KEEP WRITING PLZ
Miss Lizzy-chan chapter 26 . 11/5/2013
Loveee it! Ok. Logan is a bit too much angsty. and they all are too but its nice :)
nikatsu chapter 26 . 9/29/2013
I'm so sad this hasn't been updated in months. I really wanna read LoVe finally fessing up and MaDi if it'll happen even! But anyway I enjoyed it so far and really hope you continue. 3
spoilerlover chapter 26 . 9/16/2013
I love this! One of my favorites!

I seriously hope you continue this. I like the A-team and I wonder how Wallace is going to fit in all of this. :)

Love the fact that Veronica and Logan like each other, but its sad to think that they hold back because of their issues (Lilly's murder, his abuse, her rape, etc.) and that its hard for Veronica to give her heart to Logan.

Is there going to be a Dick/Mac/Cassidy love triangle somewhere? Will Meg and Wallace be a part of the A-team?

I hope Veronica is Keith's daughter here... I really don't like it when authors make Veronica a Kane. That's one of the few things that I don't want to be changed in the VM universe. Veronica's life already sucks, being Keith's daughter is something that she really needs.

Anyway, hope you update soon! :)
Princesakarlita411 chapter 18 . 8/1/2013
Is veronuca gonna date troy?
charmingmissy chapter 26 . 7/28/2013
You're killing me, Smalls! lol

With all the VM movie hype going on, I had to read some VM fics. I'm really enjoying this story. I hope you continue to update when possible!
Guest chapter 20 . 7/25/2013
I think the funniest part of this chapter was when they were talking superheroes and Cassidy made the comment about the Flash - as I read this, I have an old episode of Smallville on, where the same actor plays the early version of the Flash.