Reviews for Give Me A Reason
Candasaurus chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
I loved this sooooo much!
This is the kind of thing I love reading!
So hot!
CheeseLover33333 chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
This pairing always makes my nosebleed. Could you make another VanVen lemon? Maybe even a Vaniku lemon (Vanitas/Riku)? Whatever you choose to do, every story you write gives a nosebleed.
Celiyan chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Amaaazing ;w;

I don't have any words for this masterpiece of lemon. /shot
Zakora-Korzaax chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Me: DAAAMN ok is it fucked that I'm a girl and this entire thing turned me on? I Sware I was gay in a past life or something ... Well it could allso be I'm multitasking Role-playing as one of My Bi Male Jet... ironic Van's Rapeing him xD annnnyways other then Van being a tad Ooc ( I like phyco van ) Its an Amazing Story... now Korza and Kora ( Korzaax And Zakora ) have something To say

Zakora :... Sighs " Why van why ... if only I was so lucky to have you *sighs and curls up in a Ball*

Korzaax " Nice Push over You have There Vanny *SmartAssTone*

Don't think I'm wired because my Oc's Opinions are In my head .. I just like shairing more then one opinion
the-angry-potato chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Amazing story!

-fangirling-

333
TaraXDD chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
I want more VanxVen and this story has a really really really good plot!This should be a story instead of a oneshot. Please make more!
Liuvia Komono chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
I swear I can't stop reading this story... _
KitaraStrife chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
So. HOT! *-* I wish I could write like this! Absolutely beautiful and amazing!
Mitsuno chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
This is the best smutty VanVen fic that I have ever read, it was simply amazing. I can't even form the right words how incredible this one-shot was and how much fun I had reading this. I love how the smut was detailed and rough; how both of them were out of control, not being to hold back the desire that they were feeling there.

I truly enjoyed it and this is exactly what I wanted to read, smutty, sexy and "mature sex" scene, hahaha. It's exactly how I pictured VanVen; the way Van would always find a way to get into Ven's ass no matter what. And despite the denial, Ven knew, he always wanted to be owned with those possessive hands like Van's.

I really really love it and I look forward to more sexy VanVen fics if you plan to write more, it was a nice work- keep up the good work.
HanaKumo chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
whoa. lol. The beginning did not catch my attention, which i thought was very bland. But I did like the rest of it where they actually began grinding up on each other(or just vanitas himself, lololol) and etc. I did enjoy the descriptions of what is happening and it made the image very clear! Great job :)
Russian Prince Kai Hiwatari chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
I like it. Nicely written. Very sexy~
DeckBeMine chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Just wow. . .

And I thought Ven was so innocent.
Karkalicious Homestuck chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Niiiice! And spot on accuracy with vani! He is kinda prickish but is still kind P
Katana Black chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Vanitas. Just yes. xD I would love to see more of VanxVen from you, you do it so wonderfully well!
asdf chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
This. Is. AMAZING. They characters were NOT OOC, Vanitas was swag and sexy, and Ven was absolutely adorable 3 This is seriously the best VanVen I have ever read. You should really write a sequel (;