Reviews for Miscalculation: An Avatar the Last Airbender AU
SkiZaz chapter 1 . 1/29
My favourite story. Like all your work i love it.
Benthatguy chapter 53 . 6/8/2017
I really like your story. Sometimes I felt like the romance was a little over the top and forced but all in all your story was really good
fernandfeather chapter 45 . 3/18/2017
I think you did a good job portraying Mai's uncle. Also Mai was great in this chapter.
fernandfeather chapter 13 . 3/17/2017
Poor Iroh!
Maikoluvr chapter 31 . 7/27/2016
I'm having so much fun reading this story! I've read it before, about 3-4ish years ago but I mostly skimmed it. I skipped lots of parts (the resistance and parts about the Freedom Fighters). But now I'm finally reading the story in its entirety, I'm reading every word, from cover to cover if you will. And I'm really enjoying it and having fun with it! I like how it stays close to the original canon timeline, we are able to see exactly when things are happening. Your writing is so amazing, definitely one of the best I've encountered on this website. The same goes for all your books. And also I'm so excited to read on and I'm excited for the next part, where they finally join the gaang! I may reread Equivalent Exchange next!
Guest chapter 16 . 1/13/2016
You need an award; you've written a lovely fanfic with a higher word count than Crime and Punishment or any of the Harry Potter novels 0.0
Guest chapter 9 . 1/13/2016
The line about the knives in the dishwater was hilarious.

Ayaka is horrific it's great.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/13/2016
SO MUCH LOVE FOR THIS
Guest chapter 4 . 1/13/2016
I AM LITERALLY SO IN LOVE WITH THIS
DarkMando chapter 53 . 9/5/2015
*in a commercial-like fashion*
"i'm DarkMando. And i approve this story"
(This ad bought and paid for by the Elect DarkMando to President of Earth and Moon commitee.)
"Why not?"
*end commercial*
Excellent work.
Thank you.
Guest chapter 31 . 7/13/2015
There are two things in the world that are terribly, TERRIBLY evil. Like maybe a little more so than other bad things. Rape and harming children.
littlemsstrawberry chapter 53 . 6/11/2015
Love this!
Crescent Blue chapter 53 . 3/8/2015
You write the most amazing Maiko stories! This one didn't disappoint! I honestly wished Azula was killed in the actual show. She deserved it! Thanks for making it happen!

Excellent work as always!
kixlepixle chapter 40 . 11/14/2014
I'm going to be reviewing as I go for this, because what better kind if review than a review that expresses the reader's thoughts as she reads? :D

You know, Jet and Kirima really do act like out Maiko, don't they?

Ooooh, speaking of which, I keep forgetting all your OCs aren't canon. Usually, I can't tell an OC is an OC because they never seem to fit in quite right with the story, thus spawns my uncomfortableness with original characters in fanfiction, but the way Kirima and the others fit in so perfectly the only way I can describe it is that you weave them into the story so well.

This reminds me that the story isn't canon which I painful because man I wish this was canon. I wish all your stories were canon. That's okay, though, canon's still awesome, and it's not like you can do anything about it. xD Besides, the title of fanfiction, I like more. Don't mind me, I just have a strange way of thinking.

Zuko's and Mai's sweetness is always adorable. No. Matter. What. They're the awesomest ship in ATLA, and they just aaaahh. Growing up as neighbors, too, although how that fits into what I said, I don't know.

Aang holding back on his bending is very true. He's never going to firebend again, after all. At least, in his words. Zuko worrying over it (because when is he not worrying?) is just so yes and true and I can't explain but it fits so well and I just love well written characters that say true to canon and I

I'm talking to much again, whoops.

No, Katara, the two lovers are to busy being cute to hurt Aang. And I love the Katara-Sokka sibling relationship, I really do.

Awie, Toph you kind snarky awesome little you. C:

"Age mate." Brilliant. I love little terms like that.

WOW WAY TO BREAK IT TO YOUR NEPHEW IROH. XD I CAN JUST IMAGINE IT. Oh, well. At least Mai's there with her no-nonsense self.

Ah, dragons. I always, always love dragons. I can't wait to read the part where you write the fire. It was so beautiful. X3

Woah. Ayaka, Ozai, chilling. No, VERY chilling. Never would have though she would agree to work for anyone other than her assigned Azula. Wow. VERY chilling.

Aaaand that's it.
kixlepixle chapter 38 . 11/13/2014
Yes. I can just imagine Katara's disapproving glare.