Reviews for The Agreement
Animorphgirl chapter 4 . 11/29/2013
Very well written and plausible. I know you haven't updated in awhile, but I sincerely hope you will add a conclusion to this story.
GuesssWho chapter 4 . 10/6/2013
Daww
Salad Shooter chapter 4 . 6/28/2013
Oh wow this is amazing. #19 is my favorite book out of the main series and I love Yeerk-centered backstories. And you pulled this off so well - the emotions, everything. Definitely adding you to my follow list :)
SmilesSaveLives chapter 2 . 6/27/2013
OMG! I absolutely love what you're doing with this story! #19 was one of my favorite books in the story, and I always wondered how Aftran freed Karen. LOVE where this is going! Like Applegate did in the book, you are making the reader think by having the characters question themselves and their actions, and, honestly, one can't ask for much more from a book or a fanfiction. Seriously, I think you could make a career out of writing! Awesome job so far!
-Smiley
SmilesSaveLives chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
WOW! REALLY strong opening! Nicely done! I'm hooked, so now I just have to read (and review) more!
-Smiley
dogman15 chapter 4 . 6/27/2013
After an eon, this story returns and it's just as touching as ever! Bravo! I didn't notice any spelling or grammar mistakes, either.
Darth Krande chapter 4 . 6/26/2013
I hope to read the next chapter soon, thaks for the update! Favorite part here was the host's pov about historic heroes.
Darth Krande chapter 3 . 6/30/2012
Continue please!
Animorphgirl chapter 3 . 9/5/2011
I greatly enjoyed this story and hope you will update it soon. It addresses a lot of the answers to the practical questions raised in the books (how Karen goes to the Yeerk pool since her parents are not Controllers, how she's able to get back to her home without Aftran, etc.) in a very satisfactory manner. I hope that you will continue this from Aftran's point of view or Karen's point of view. I'd love to see Aftran's viewpoint from book 29 in this story or a new one. This has a tremendous amount of potential. Great job!
J the Drafter chapter 3 . 5/17/2011
Nice story. I always did have a fondness for Aftran, and you did a nice job characterizing her, as well as Yaheen and, to a lesser extent, Karen. I thought the picture book was a nice touch. You did a nice job filling in the parts of the aftermath that the books didn't show, as well. Good job.
Kharina chapter 3 . 5/16/2011
This is amazing! Aftran is my favourite character and it's wonderful to see something so well-written about her. I also like Yaheen's character as well.

Looking forward to seeing more soon!
Darth Krande chapter 3 . 5/16/2011
GO AFTRAN GO!
dogman15 chapter 3 . 5/15/2011
You definitely pulled on some emotions with this chapter. The scene where they're in bed was the strongest.

I'm adding this story to the reccomendations on TV Tropes (under Animorphs) and I'm analyzing it for my Sandbox page at Wikipedia (User:Dogman15/Sandbox).

I think there may have been one spelling error somewhere, but besides that, "Hork-Bajir" is capitalized.
dogman15 chapter 2 . 5/15/2011
You know, just a few weeks ago, I was actually thinking about how Aftran would have left Karen after book 19. I brought it up in the RAF forum. And here you are writing about it!
dogman15 chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
This story shows promise. (For example, you got Yaheen 747's name right.) I'm adding it to my watch.