Reviews for Late
sasunaru13 chapter 1 . 3/26
Damn this is beautiful...thanks for sharing thiss
Jissy2013 chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
sexy and cute
Bai-Marionette chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
awwwhhh, fluff!

For once, Arthur does something to bring Alfred and Ivan together in a fanfiction instead of the opposite!

I loved the lemon 3 :D Bcuz I'm a naughty-err average Hetalia yaoi fangirl...XD

GREAT JOB, MUY BUENA!

Ame: What the fuck does that mean...?

Russ: I am to suspect Spanish...but this woman, so whatever

Me: AmeRuss 4evarr!

Ame: O_o" I know what meant!

Russ: da?
Animelover189 chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Your stories really are amazing! Fluffy and ecchi really is the perfect combination in a yaoi. I look forward to reading anything you produce so work hard!

-Animelover189

P.S.

Preferably an AmericaXEngland (hint,hint). America on top would be nice as well ;)
Cheyenne chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Meanwhile, somewhere, England died a little inside xD

This was great, dear.
Green Sprout chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Good but...omg rape sex is love?

I was so like I demand more parts to this! Since I want to totally know why and how Russia fell in love with America! Beginning was like Ivan was totally forcing it on him then it got realllllly sappy then the ending blew my mind whew.

Well besides that notion, which I will now banish from my mind, it was decent and in character totally. Seen only one mistake, typo I believe, and the rest was crystal clear and decent.

If I talk a lot it means I really liked it. If I talk little it means...I am holding back constructive comments so I don't offend the person or because I can't think of anything motivating to say that would help it 100% besides a redo or change in style.

So there.
Sticky-Apple-In-Nantucket chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
I always love finding good and new lemons 3

I do love it, yes,yes,yes 3
Fai'swingedchronicles chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
One of the BEST stories ever. You somehow managed to balance creepy and loving/respectful out!

Every comment like: "Come now, no reason to be embarrassed…" Russia walked in front of him and held his chin. "You did exactly as I wanted you to."

and

But Russia couldn't be the first to cum. It had to be America

and about the whole dominating America thing was quickly balanced by:

clutching onto his scarf, but not to the point of pulling it

and

about waiting for him to be ready/ not choking him.

They both seemed like they actually /cared/ (mostly) about their partner and were conscious of what hurt and didn't hurt.

Still it was pretty rapey(ish) but at the same time it seemed mutual because of how well you balanced out the more "creepy" factors. Also, these two are just weird like that d:

And of course...FUCKING HOT AND IC more? Please? This needs like sequels or just more of these two...your awesome! XD