Reviews for 101 Things To Do At Hogwarts
G. Wordsmith chapter 3 . 12/8/2013
This was absolutely hilarious!
ntlpurpolia chapter 4 . 6/7/2013
I almost died laughing! :)
DJinTheHOUse chapter 3 . 8/22/2012
51 made me go ahhhhhh
FueledByChocolate chapter 4 . 8/4/2012
Howdy there fanfic writer.

Just came by to let you know that list type stories (or non-stories) are against the rules and put your account/story at risk for deletion.

Perhaps you could move this story to a place where it is allowed, I’m sure you could do a quick Google search to find one. But at the moment this type of story is not allowed on Fanfiction and it can be taken down, not to mention your account may be banned for a while.

If you continue to post chapters/ignore the fact this story is breaking the rules, you will be reported.

Make sure you read the rules before publishing a story and your account will be safe.

Cheers,
Alyssa
YEAH chapter 4 . 7/9/2012
omg yes lkj;lskjfjlksfaskldlkjfkljfasljka

. . .eu. 2
WhyDidIWantToDoThis chapter 4 . 2/5/2012
greattt
MollyHooper828 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
i loved the "a very potter musical reference"! that just made my day!
Kat chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
AWESOME!
Clara the Wolf chapter 4 . 6/29/2011
aawww we never found out what a Hufflepuff was. i just loved this. i dont care if its a list (why does everyone freak out over that?) i think its awesome!
jaedynblack chapter 4 . 6/4/2011
I loved it. Number 96 was so mean it was funny. Number 86 was the best yet. I mean come on if she is so smart then why can't she figure out why she doesn't have a boyfriend? lol
MsHolmes chapter 4 . 6/2/2011
Love it !
anon chapter 4 . 6/1/2011
51 was mean, 81 hysterical and 95 priceless
no one who matters chapter 4 . 6/1/2011
I was practically crying I was laughing so hard. That was great! I have only one complaint, STOP DISSING LUPIN! Other than that, I loved it. :
Guest chapter 4 . 6/1/2011