Reviews for Fortune's Fool: A Romeo & Juliet Parody
Mockingbirdflies chapter 26 . 9/11/2013
THIS STORY MADE MY LIFE.
Now I'm gonna force myself to wait a couple days and then read the next one! YAY!
Mockingbirdflies chapter 6 . 9/11/2013
*bouncing up and down* I LOVE THIS! THIS IS AWESOME! This is exactly the sort of thing my school would do if we did Romeo and Juliet. We'd make it so unbelievably screwed up it's hilarious. Or maybe so hilarious it's screwed up... Anyway, great job so far!
Mockingbirdflies chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
So I've been reading your stories... And I stumbled upon this lovely gem! I'm actually reading Romeo and Juliet for English this year, so I'm looking forward to a nice happy parody before reading the actual play. Looking good!
HeroMarie chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
This is just perfect. I just. I can't speak. You, my clever friend, are a genious.
Cordelia Rosencrantz chapter 26 . 8/28/2012
YOU, MA'AM, ARE AWESOME! THAT WAS EPIC! AND, AND...Uh, sorry, I was on a sugar rush. Anyways, HAMLET! My fave play! I can't wait!

With eagerness and sugar,
Cordelia Rosencrantz
InternMaureenFromNightVale chapter 25 . 7/3/2012
You have summer reading too? I thought it was just me XD I finally finished my summer reading though. I have no desire to ever read that book again.

IM REALLY SUPER EXCITES AND SAD FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! Excited because, well, I love this story, and sad because, well, it's the final chapter.

Wolfy
PhoenixGryffin chapter 25 . 7/3/2012
What? There's only gonna be one more chapter? D:
Ah well, this was awesome. I can't wait for the sequel *coughitshouldbeHamletcough*

And who is that Apothecary?
PhoenixGryffin chapter 24 . 6/26/2012
I about died when I saw that the Apothecary was a person XD

And I say do Hamlet, personally, the other two are already comedies. Plus Hamlet's my absolute favorite play in the whole world :D :D :D But so I shall go vote for it!

Great job, keep up the good work!
Cordelia Rosencrantz chapter 24 . 6/25/2012
Yay. The poll isn't showing on your profile, so I vote Hamlet and A Midsummer Night's Dream, since they sound like good ideas.
InternMaureenFromNightVale chapter 24 . 6/25/2012
NOOOO! IT CAN'T END! HOW ELSE WILL I SURVIVE DOING ROMEO AND JULIET FOR A SEVENTH TIME IN SEPTEMBER!

I'm done ranting now...hehehe...Since I can't go to the poll on my phone, I'll just tell you now, I think you should do Hamlet next. Maybe you can make it less depressing XD

Wolfy
Cordelia Rosencrantz chapter 23 . 6/22/2012
I LOVE this! Do you think that when you are done with this, that you can write another one of these for Hamlet or A Midsummer Night's Dream?
Clio1792 chapter 2 . 6/22/2012
this is very cute...the author is clearly having fun...

Clio1792
Demelza Sikes chapter 22 . 6/20/2012
Made me laugh out loud! :D
InternMaureenFromNightVale chapter 22 . 6/20/2012
NO! NEVER GROW UP! I ENJOY THIS STORY TOO MUCH!

Hehehe, this is funny. I likes it. Nonoxyphobia XD Think you could one for Hamlet at some point?

WolfyBD
Cordelia Rosencrantz chapter 21 . 6/19/2012
Who the heck gave Jules tranquil?
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »