Reviews for Don't Be Afraid To Tell
freak over anime1999 chapter 4 . 7/30/2015
Oh gosh! I am so torn. I feel so much justice in this chapter. So SO much righteous justice. But...but, ITACHI! ;O; I hope he's okay and forgiven. I was trying to be mad but the very second it said he was guilty I caved. I am so disappointed in myself. Though I still forgive you Itachi! You messed up but its okay. *Cries as I turn away and run in the next room to hug Dei*
freak over anime1999 chapter 2 . 7/30/2015
OMFG! Bruh! I have the BIGGEST soft spot for Dei. You are gonna make me cry. Itachi is my all time fav anime character, but you causing me to actually want to dislike him. OMG I feel the tears. This shit need to start straightening out before I snap.
Dynamo chapter 12 . 3/1/2014
As I was saying before I was rudely interrupted with the enter bar: I was fairly surprised when I found out how great this was, hope to see more stories if yours in the future!
Dynamo chapter 12 . 3/1/2014
I literally have never read anything like this xD. I wish more MadaDei stories would be like this. I was fairly sur
Sasuke Neko chapter 12 . 3/1/2014
This story is so old XD But its a good one3-Sasuke chan
CitrusFlag chapter 12 . 2/28/2014
That was so cute and happy :3 my head is filled with pastel and flowers now :) *sighs* so fluffy awesome ending!
Cindy Giovani chapter 11 . 12/17/2013
Your fanfic story is great and I likkeeee Madadei Pairing XD
Kalypso Fox chapter 11 . 11/10/2013
Lolz, that Hidan/Itachi bit in the end. I SO called it! xD Loved it, and I'm gonna see if that epilogue ever happened, lolz. It was a good ending though, I mean, I'm just glad Deidara's happy with Madara now and Itachi and Hidan are leaving him alone. Great work. Sorry this too so long to get reviewed though. xP
Kalypso Fox chapter 10 . 11/10/2013
Haha; so, I randomly remembered this story and had to read it again. xD Apparently I never reviewed the last two chapters, so here I am doing that now. xD I had asked for more 'action' and I got it. Yay! x3 Smexy Madara/Deidara sexiness. xD
Villianous chapter 11 . 6/27/2013
Ku ku, don't worry about it, you wrote us a lemon and some angst. We're happy
The hunger games, was it? Meh, sounds vaguely interesting, but it's popular. That means it's been tailored to "hit" a wide swath of people. That means it could be boring, childish, not explain enough (of the logistics), explain too much, or just not be worth remembering. I don't like movies populated by actual actors and actresses. That means we must sit through the boring chemistry and stuff they purpose to portray.
I do hate to play into their hands by giving the product in question more exposure; it's alright if the item isn't that widely circulated, but if it's a bestseller... I ignore its' existence for several years - long enough for the hype and advertising to have died away - until it becomes apparent whether it's just another trend or something a bit more enduring. If the item is still on the radar, so to speak, well then, it very well could be good.
Whoops, I accidentally ranted. After all, there's the possibility that you may like it (and I just annoyed you)! Gomenasai
Paranormal stuff, hm? Yeah, demons and stuff are interesting That "infected" stuff sounds pretty lame, ne? But whatev.
A dog? Ne, what kind? I like dogs. And cats, snakes, spiders, etc..
Ha, you do sound like an adult at that. Especially now, as you've been rewriting your stuff and editing out the errant childishness.
As I thought, you seem to like to swear (or you're just in a bad mood). A speech trait that you have picked up, is it?
Yay Don't worry, you're doing fine.
Poor Deidara-chan
"It wasn't my fault?" Hm, Kakuzu seems to bring out his partner's ukeishness, ne? Ku ku ku..
And thank you very much for the link to the doujin Body Buddy I had been looking for it for a while, but hadn't had much luck. If I hadn't seen the link on your profile, I would be looking still. Arigatou and sayounara
AccountKillerSOSxx chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
I just read chapter 1 and im already in love witht the story...cant wait to see what happenes later
madara2 chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
What is the deal with these worthless piece of shit niggers? If they're not out destroying everything in sight, they are just sitting on their asses bitching about YT.

Niggers are given everything for free. They get welfare, section 8 housing, food stamps, free college tuition (what a fucking waste), jobs that more qualified humans would have gotten, plus whatever nigger lotto money they collect. Then they go act like the white man is trying to hold them down. Think about these niggers getting welfare. They are getting paid to fail. They are getting paid to produce more worthless niglets. Then section 8. White people are working their asses off to just scrape by in a small apartment while niggers are living in a house for free and then complaining that the house is not nice enough. I am so sick of these 600 lb sheboons wearing armani shirts that eat for free and complain that they don't get enough food stamps.
ColonelPony chapter 11 . 12/4/2012