Reviews for I'm Not Sick!
aimee mills chapter 8 . 5/19/2013
what happened did you just forget or something to finish it off ?
InsertUnoriginalPenNameHere chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
OH. MY. GOD. He tweeted you?! You are SO lucky. Famous people never reply to my tweets, ESPECIALLY One Direction an Big Time Rush. MY IDOLS :'(
Jewel Princess1992 chapter 8 . 8/28/2012
this is turning out to be an amazing fic! please update soon ! i really love how cute the boys are in here! james and kendall and logan are all such wonderful brothers!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/13/2012
nice:)
Rockport268 chapter 8 . 7/5/2012
Awww, SERIOUSLY? You had to end it THERE? Grrr. I hate you.
And YAY CARLOS SIPPY CUP! I haven't actually watched Bel Air Rush yet so I have yet to see Carlos and his sippy cup but Carloslittle kid things is always a good time ;)
I wonder what's wrong with poor little baby Carlos... :( DON'T BE DYING, CARLOS! PLEASE DON'T BE DYING!
And PLEASE update Cabin Living soon. I've been wanting to know what happens in that one for FOREVER now. I can't remember why, but I do know that YOU NEED TO UPDATE IT!
Anyways, great chapter and UPDATE SOON SO I DON'T HAVE TO LOOK BACK TO JOG MY MEMORY AS TO WHAT THE HECK IS HAPPENING!
Anonymous Skrtle chapter 8 . 7/4/2012
Doctors' appointment! Is there gonna be something seriously wrong with my poor Carlitos, or is it just a flu or a cold or something? Let's hope it's the second...

I love sick Carlos! And I love your updates! So please update soon? :)
MusicLover1997 chapter 8 . 7/3/2012
I hope Carlos gets better soon! I thought this chapter is really good! Please update soon!
CarlosIsAmaZAYN chapter 8 . 7/3/2012
cooool!
vikwhis13 chapter 8 . 7/3/2012
Haha the cutie fell asleep in the tub _ how cute! At hats so adorable! And Carlos in James arm *put heart here* I wub it! I bet being in a waiting room with them is fun! Omg I can see it now! Logan and Mrs. Knight just sitting and readig while James and Kendall play action figures and a teenager drinks juice in a sippy cup while he's dozing off on his friend's (or rather brother's shoulder) HSDNOXBAUZHDIENFDJKSBDISJFH! THAT'S SO CUTE! I can't wait to hear what he's sick with and I really can't wait for you to update again! Since this chapter was totally adorable and 100 percent awesome, I won't kill you :) I won't even scold you for it cuz I loved it! Dhsjksnxosndi!
ian chapter 7 . 3/13/2012
cool story wow amazing :D
Happyimagines chapter 7 . 2/6/2012
This was so cute!
Rockport268 chapter 7 . 2/5/2012
Oh, poor Carlos...you are a cruel, cruel author. HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO CARLOS?

I think it's time that Carlos sees a doctor. But not Dr. Hollywood. He scares me.

At this point, I can't wait for Carlos to get better...

And as to that question of yours...I have an answer. To the first one, that is. I don't do slash.

Ok. I say Jendall. Because if Kency happens and Jo comes back, there will be a TON of drama and tears and pain and I don't want that. But if Jo doesn't come back for a while, I'd like to see some Kency :)

Actually, I think I'd rather have Jacy (?) (James/Lucy). Not only would James and Lucy *look* good together, but Lucy could definitely teach James a thing or two about...I'm not sure what to call it, exactly. Girls? Tough girls? Idk. It would definitely teach him a thing or two. It would be a totally different experience for him...

Although, if James ever got to date Lucy, Carlos would be SUPER jealous. Except he can't handle her XD

Anyways, great chapter and UPDATE SOON BEFORE I FORGET EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS STORY AGAIN!

Or just update Cabin Living. I reeeeaaaaallllyyy want to know what's gonna happen in that one...
texaskid chapter 7 . 2/5/2012
interesting story. I hate to see Carlos so sick but glad to see a story about him. Keep up the story.
FreakierThanFreaks chapter 7 . 2/4/2012
Awe! That was really cute, and Jarlos is my favorite slash! I don't know why, but they are very cute! And happy day after her birthday to your grandmother! :-)
Anonymous Skrtle chapter 7 . 2/4/2012
Well... I guess I think that Kendall should be with Lucy... And then if Jo comes back (Big IF, cuz I think she may just ditch him for her career), then Lucy somehow would hate Kendall again and leave him alone with Jo. :) Whew. Very unlikely answer... But who cares? ;)

And I loved this chapter! Poor Carlos, he thought Logan was really mad at him, though he wasn't. And he coughed and couldn't breath... I've had asthma before... Long story short, it sucks. Real bad. :)

And Logan's being a good boy, huh? Taking care of Carlos? And then Kendall and James were good boys too for taking over... But still, Logie set the example. ;)

I, once again, love this chapter! I may even marry it if Carlos and I don't work out... Which it very very likely won't... Update soon !

P.S.- Sorry bout the overflow of exclamation points. :)