Reviews for Diligo Victum Nusquam
bellestone chapter 11 . 10/24/2011
This is the BEST fan fiction I've ever read! One of the chapters is quite disturbing, but I love every bit of it! Chapter 7, I think. I actually didn't want to read this story in the beginning, just because that I don't want to depress myself by doing so. But now, wow! Yes, I still feel sad, but I'm really glad I read it. Ha! Sebastian suffered so much, but it was really sad to see Ciel like well. Will be waiting for your next fan fiction.
ohhai chapter 11 . 10/19/2011
Wow... I don't even know what to say to this. This is one of those stories that sticks with you long after you've read it (and dozens of others). You have an unnatural talent for prose, and if they gave the Pulitzer prize for fanfic, you deserve to win one. This was like Kuroshitsuji meets H.P. Lovecraft. :) Truly outstanding piece of work. How... How did you come up with that? :) I'm fairly certain you're insane, you'd have to be. But history's greatest writers usually are. Cant wait to see your next release, and thank you again for the wonderful experience.

And as far as the keyboard mashing... Interesting way of showing fragmented memories and lapses in attention. :)
hoshinairi chapter 11 . 10/12/2011
I am breathless after finishing this...Really, wow. It was a horrifyingly good read and my heart truly broke with each chapter. I had the sneaking suspicion Ciel had been saying more than Sebastian was willing to hear but it still caught me by surprise when he was finally able to tell him to kill him. This chapter too was a melancholic read but I enjoyed it. I can surely understand why this story may no be as popular as some of your others but, and this is obviously my very personal/biased opinion, I LOVED it because it was so different from everything else I've read for this fandom up until now. Kudos for a masterful job well done :)
antonia jane chapter 11 . 10/6/2011
This is possibly the best story i have read here!

You are so talented, keep it up :)
Mimi chapter 11 . 9/10/2011
this was so tragic, yet so beautiful! My favourite Kuroshitsuji fic, and I have read so many I've lost count.. I love how in the end Malphas' father concludes that Ciel "consumed" Sebastian.. and for the rapid typing "asdfffff", I liked that a lot. It made me imagine a broken TV screen, or radio.. and another thing I especially loved was the pattern of repetition - how some parts would turn up ever so often, and I could recognize them like old acquaintances of sorts. Truly the most eloquent fanfic I have ever read! thank you for sharing this with all fans.
Mimi chapter 6 . 9/9/2011
Listen. can you not hear it breaking?

I absolutely adored that line and the whole chapter... you captured the complex, half surreal nature of their feelings so wonderfully..
Mimi chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
...this leaves me almost speechless! you write in such wonderfully macabre, yet glistening prose. I especially loved the use of the poem, scattered below the lines of reality. I'll continue reading right away..
NowakiStar chapter 11 . 9/5/2011
This is probably one of the best fanfictions I've ever read! I'm honestly speechless! (:

I am now going to stalk your account and read more of your stories! (:
Opacus chapter 11 . 8/17/2011
That was so incredibly sad, but a very satisfying story. One of the best ones from this series I've read.
K8BNimble chapter 11 . 8/6/2011
This is a great story - fascinating, dark and wonderfully written!
Nene chapter 11 . 8/1/2011 this is seriously disturbing.

I... I don't know what do say.

I am too disturbed to cry, to be honest Ôo but that will fix itself later and I will burst out crying once everything has settled down. Big juicy tears, as promised.

...just like that.

"Malphas cannot hear you anymore." ...SHIVERS. EVERYWHERE. COLD SHIVERS OF "OH MY GOD". I really said that out loud as I was reading this. Just... just "Oh my God".

Gone. Forever. The beginning (I suppose you're tired of me complimenting the beginnings in every chapter, but it's so true!) was... so intense. I should have known by then that Sebastian's gone. No memory of his to replay, because there is no creature to whom the memory belongs to anymore. G-gone...

Really, this chapter leaves me with a feeling of disturbed emptiness. The repition of "rolling and rolling around" etc was so effective, it helped to convey this idea of senseless, void eternity. There is nothing of Sebastian left because he cannot live without Ciel... so... so sad and powerful D':

Oh, I can feel the tears as I try to type what I think. Oh yeah, I can fell them coming.

See, you made me cry again! I hope you're happy now!

...dude, GONE. Somehow this is... intense. I mean, I knew Sebastian wouldn't make it out of this alive, but... holy-

...I am too disturbed to say something useful right now.

The whole idea is BEAUTIFUL and the way you wrote it was (both technically and plot-wise) very haunting, eery and captivating. That's why I love you and your dark fics, you have this sort of evil power which rapes your readers mind in the face while simultaneously giving him shivers of masochistic affections. Screw the sentence, I know it doesn't really make sense but it's what came into my mind first. So I shall type it.

I think it's mostly your dark fics which really define you as a top class writer and author, because you have a similar talent like Stephen King, in some ways. And that's, like, one of the best compliments I can give a writer. Screw the "I cried when I read your story", I cry often XD BUT STILL, that doesn't mean that I don't like crying over your stories because your stories are worth to make me cry heavily! ...ah, where was I?

Oh yeah, Stephie. Yeah, what I wanted to say is that Stephie has this talent of writing in a rather simple way without any sort useless overdoing. He doesn't have to state that something is terrible or gory or horrendous or dangerous, he can let it swing in the rest of the context in a subtle but still intense way that upsets the reader to great instincts. He can convey emotions without having to forcefully hammer them in his readers' minds and you can do it just as well! You (your dark fics as well as the fluffy, happy ones, but the dark ones are more intense) can make your readers feel the exact emotions you want them to without having to tell them to do so. You create an atmosphere without having to obviously describe a feeling, you just let it swing subtly in the air like a feather and it hits the reader like a train.

Enough of that. Love, that was beautiful. I adored every second of it and the entire atmosphere of the fic- it became darker with each chapter and everything came crashing down, just like the walls. Oh God *sniffles* I'm SO close...! No, I will not cry! No I won't! I have make-up on my face, it will sting terribly! Hold it back, Nene! HOLD IT BAAAACK!

A-at any rate... I'm glad you wrote yet another dark and twisted master piece. And a master piece it really is. It left me with so many emotions, yet with a feeling of emptiness and loss (Oh God, getting so emotionally involved with this, it's ridiculous) and I shall now wash the make-up off so I can cry peacefully.

Until soon, love~ 3
Nene chapter 10 . 8/1/2011
Oh God.

Just... just Oh my God...

What the Hell...?

Moony, you are raping my mind. And I have to confess that I love it.

What in the world... oh God, Ciel Q_Q Sebastian! Q_Q

The first part was EPIC, it really, was; the different pieces of memories forming one string of memory which makes absolutely no sense because it consists of different memories from different creatures, so beautifully described and written and it's so heartbreaking and twisted and mindfucking and-and-

Omg Sebastian! Q_Q OMG CIEL! *cries*

Now that is just awful D: In a good way. The plot is brilliant and the events this story took equally so and the writing style is so haunting and emotional and captivating and beautiful and this is all so tormenting and horrifying and sweet and sad and so AWFUL DDD':

Ciel possessed by different demons, demons Sebastian had slaughtered to bring him back only to create a monster and to bring Ciel even more suffering and pain. And Ciel ORDERED him to kill him and Sebastian COMPLIED and the end- Oh God, this is so sad DDD:

Forgive me that I neglect this review and continue onwards to the ending! *rushes off*
MyBrotherTadashi chapter 11 . 7/31/2011
This is an amazing story. Totally shows how much work you put into it. Loved every bit. Thanks!
MyBrotherTadashi chapter 2 . 7/31/2011
This is incredible!
Nene chapter 9 . 7/31/2011

Nooooo! Whyyyy? I mean, I knew it would come to this! But still! NOOOOOO! WHYYYYY?

Stop, Nene! Focus! Write something good! Review!

Okay, umm...

Oh God, Sebastian...! Your suffering is so delicious! It's so beautiful! So much feeling, so much emotion! DDD':

You have a wonderful interpretation of Sebastian's character here! The entire idea about greed and longing and avarice fits him so perfectly. And that he left Heaven because he wanted a love deeper than the one Uriel could offer? *clutches chest* I love it so much!

He only wanted to revive Ciel and now he has to realize that his efforts were not only in vain, but that he also created some sort of life-draining demon-monster is heartbreaking D:

The first part of this chapter was my favourite. It hurt so much, it was beautiful. The repition of "I love him".. so sad and obsessed and maniac, it's like Sebastian is losing his sanity in the process of having his young Master back. And not only his sanity, by that. Maniac!Obsessed!Sebastian is my favourite next to Suffering!Sebastian and Weak!Imperfect!Sebastian. And you combine them all in one fic? Instant orgasm of sadness and heartbreak and bittersweetness, all at once and it's beautiful and it hurts. SO MUCH.

I'm so going to cry. I'm SO going to cry. I'll call you on Skype and sob right in your face because of it! You shall be warned!

127 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »