Reviews for Diligo Victum Nusquam
Souseiseki Rose chapter 4 . 6/1/2011
hmm., maybe sebastian knew uriel? ., william, as stern as ever.,

i liked ciel described as of like a china doll. .,
promocat chapter 4 . 6/1/2011
interesting chapter!sebastian & ciel messed it all up from day 1 !
ejo chapter 4 . 6/1/2011
Seriously, I'm amaze on how you work! You're a great authoress. I'm not kidding. You write with so much passion and effort. I'm really amazed! 3
beatrice-waterworks chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
WOW
Carrie2sky chapter 3 . 5/25/2011
I'm totally confused. While your writing style and characters are will written, I fail the see the connection between the the first and second half of this chapter. Maybe it will be clearer in the next chapter?
promocat chapter 3 . 5/25/2011
a cliffie! contract with whom?
Souseiseki Rose chapter 3 . 5/25/2011
waa! hahaha., to whom will sebastian form a contract with?

haha., XDD i so love ciel., .,
randomkidinthecorner chapter 2 . 5/19/2011
INTENSEEEEEEEE. I absolutely loved this. *hugs you*

Okay, so like... update soon?
promocat chapter 2 . 5/19/2011
this is going to ne good! sebastian does feel something for ciel!
msbubblezpopz chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
wow. this story is so intense.

but I'm not quite sure how the first and second chapters are related to each other ...

oh well. I still love this story regardless and anxious for the next chapter. ciel's epic return from death (:
Adorabloodthirsty chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
hjsgkjhkldgskejhglkj... Sorry. Mind-gasm XD

I loooove your writing and also this story. The way you write it is just so mind-blowingly awesome!

I can't wait for the next update :D

VGaC
Souseiseki Rose chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
waaa! i love the update! i really love sebastian! :)

he's crying. tears. pain. :) i love it. ., he's going to revive ciel! happy!
FioraLee Yue chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Thrilling. This sent shivers down my spine throughout the read.

The detailed graphic descriptions of the actions, slashing, are just delicious to devour *w*

Twisted like your most dark stories. But I do feel left here. In your stories, I usually catch the real plot and the overall going-ons, but this. This. Has truly had me at loss on some parts. Ugh, shame on me D'X

OH, and I LOVE the tiny bits of song 'Si deus me relinquit' you inserted, one of the song that's used as Kuroshitsuji soundtracks on Black Box's album I'm in love with it X3

anyways, enough of my weird rambles, and continue to write, my Lady! Preferably SebaCiel angsty fluff. LoL XP
Darkly.Innocent chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Omg, in the beginning I thought the butler and child was Sebby and Ciel! Then I thought it was Claude and Alois when the 'Intruder' was like lecturing the butler... But then it said Scythe -,- Soo I got confused...

But then I realize it was Sebby! :D

... But I'm confused about Ciel -,-

But anyway, I love it! :D It was very descriptive, and I love the little latin part!(I love other languages :3)
ComplicatedDisorder chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Awe poor Ciel, being tossed around like that xD It explains why the whole Trancy thing happened though, I never really liked the way that they annexed that type of plot without giving proper explanation at the end.

Anyway, I like this :3 And I'll keep stalking your stories.
127 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 Next »