Reviews for Diligo Victum Nusquam
Souseiseki Rose chapter 4 . 6/1/2011
hmm., maybe sebastian knew uriel? ., william, as stern as ever.,

i liked ciel described as of like a china doll. .,
promocat chapter 4 . 6/1/2011
interesting chapter!sebastian & ciel messed it all up from day 1 !
ejo chapter 4 . 6/1/2011
Seriously, I'm amaze on how you work! You're a great authoress. I'm not kidding. You write with so much passion and effort. I'm really amazed! 3
beatrice-waterworks chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
WOW
Carrie2sky chapter 3 . 5/25/2011
I'm totally confused. While your writing style and characters are will written, I fail the see the connection between the the first and second half of this chapter. Maybe it will be clearer in the next chapter?
promocat chapter 3 . 5/25/2011
a cliffie! contract with whom?
Souseiseki Rose chapter 3 . 5/25/2011
waa! hahaha., to whom will sebastian form a contract with?

haha., XDD i so love ciel., .,
randomkidinthecorner chapter 2 . 5/19/2011
INTENSEEEEEEEE. I absolutely loved this. *hugs you*

Okay, so like... update soon?
promocat chapter 2 . 5/19/2011
this is going to ne good! sebastian does feel something for ciel!
msbubblezpopz chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
wow. this story is so intense.

but I'm not quite sure how the first and second chapters are related to each other ...

oh well. I still love this story regardless and anxious for the next chapter. ciel's epic return from death (:
Adorabloodthirsty chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
hjsgkjhkldgskejhglkj... Sorry. Mind-gasm XD

I loooove your writing and also this story. The way you write it is just so mind-blowingly awesome!

I can't wait for the next update :D

VGaC
Souseiseki Rose chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
waaa! i love the update! i really love sebastian! :)

he's crying. tears. pain. :) i love it. ., he's going to revive ciel! happy!
FioraLee Yue chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Thrilling. This sent shivers down my spine throughout the read.

The detailed graphic descriptions of the actions, slashing, are just delicious to devour *w*

Twisted like your most dark stories. But I do feel left here. In your stories, I usually catch the real plot and the overall going-ons, but this. This. Has truly had me at loss on some parts. Ugh, shame on me D'X

OH, and I LOVE the tiny bits of song 'Si deus me relinquit' you inserted, one of the song that's used as Kuroshitsuji soundtracks on Black Box's album~ I'm in love with it X3

anyways, enough of my weird rambles, and continue to write, my Lady! Preferably SebaCiel angsty fluff. LoL XP
Darkly.Innocent chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Omg, in the beginning I thought the butler and child was Sebby and Ciel! Then I thought it was Claude and Alois when the 'Intruder' was like lecturing the butler... But then it said Scythe -,- Soo I got confused...

But then I realize it was Sebby! :D

... But I'm confused about Ciel -,-

But anyway, I love it! :D It was very descriptive, and I love the little latin part!(I love other languages :3)
ComplicatedDisorder chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Awe poor Ciel, being tossed around like that xD It explains why the whole Trancy thing happened though, I never really liked the way that they annexed that type of plot without giving proper explanation at the end.

Anyway, I like this :3 And I'll keep stalking your stories.
127 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 Next »