Reviews for Use Your Illusions
Jade Chase chapter 9 . 8/21/2013
This was amazing, and yet, poor Dean, my heart is breaking. Thank God there's a sequel. Thank you for writing.
Jade Chase chapter 4 . 8/20/2013
Love this so far, I'm sorry I didn't find it sooner. Thank you for writing.
Wayward-Hunter chapter 9 . 7/7/2012
OH MY GOD THIS STORY
THIS. STORY.
I read it all in class (and during the night but sleep literally took a back seat to this story because OH MY GOD) and I had to sit through class trying to pseudo-casually wipe the tears from my eyes because of this ending. I broke apart but this whole story- I will forever Rec this story because it is amazing, brilliantly written and thought out with great characterization and- damn, Just everything about this story is perfect
hlytxaccountant chapter 9 . 12/10/2011
This doesn't have nearly as much of a response as it deserves. Seriously, I loved this fic, it was well written, and it actually held my interest. That's not saying that I think I'm some kind of critic or that what I think matters, but Supernatural fics start to look the same after awhile, especially post season 6 Destiel fics. While this one still had similar elements, and had a lot going on (Sam is an archangel, in addition to Lucifer's vessel, AND he was married to Eve/Lilith/Mother of All/whatever else she is? That's a bit to handle...), it still took a step away from the whump and general angstiness that saturates fics these days.

So, thanks for writing this; I really enjoyed it! I believe there's a sequel, and I'm off to read it.
Barranca chapter 7 . 9/8/2011
It's nice to see how understanding Castiel was becoming of human quirks and humor. Those who have not experienced love have a hard time grasping it, so I don't think there would have been a way to explain it to Balthazar. Dramas are some of the best stories out there because it is in times of difficulties that souls show their true colours, and Castiel proved love makes a difference. It is sad he perished because I don't think things were necessarily supposed to end up like this although angels are not supposed to have free will outside of their Father's. There was always a choice somewhere along the road. Still, it was all worth it.

This story is great and it has grabbed me along as I rooted for the boys and cheered for the budding romance. But the sentence "Pie was the most perfect food on earth, Dean thought with a sigh, cutting off another piece of fresh crust filled with warm, sweet apples..." left me with such impression I'm going to go and bake myself some apple pie.
Barranca chapter 4 . 9/8/2011
Sam and Dean's conversation was hilarious :D The funniest thing is, Dean is coming to conclusions all by himself that Sam does not even mean and that shows he's been doing a lot of repressing. True love makes life beautifully difficult...
BonitaBreezy chapter 4 . 8/28/2011
"get all our kumbayayas out"

Buffy reference FTW
leafgrl-88 chapter 9 . 5/21/2011
This was a really great story, but the end makes me want to cry. Is there possibly a sequal in the future. Mabye a oneshot where God decides that Cas derserves a life. Mabye as a human. Oh and I loved the "sex" scene. I've never actually read one quite like it before. It was really beautiful. The concept of Cas' grace arousing Dean is used alot, but never as a way for the angel to have "sex". But all in all I feel like alot of people may be sad if we don't get a sequal:( Excspecailly after the wonderful cliffy kripke left us with...damn you kripke!
Cristalake chapter 9 . 5/21/2011
WHAT! What do you mean a frikin Bluebell forest! You kill Cas and give me A BLUEBELL FOREST!Z!X! *sobs hysterically* nooooooooooooo... God Such a beautiful fic, the reseacrh and total canoness of the caracthers it was beautiful. Kirpe couldn't have done better. Please pleasepleasepleaseplease tell me its not the end please!
katzblueeyes chapter 9 . 5/20/2011
I have just read the whole story in one sitting and, to be honest, I am kind of speechless. That was pretty amazing. Detailed, intricate and so heartwrenching there at the end. Beautifully written.
Ryu Waru chapter 9 . 5/20/2011
I adored this. I really did. The characterization is so on the mark (at least I like to think it is)... Very well written, and the storyline was beautiful.

I am sad that this is over now, and angsty over how it ended (I love and hate angst and tragedy)... Poor Dean. Poor Castiel.

I think it deserves an award. lol
SuperNaturalGurl32 chapter 7 . 5/18/2011
oh man i seriously love this story.. great job..can't wait for the next chapter
SuperNaturalGurl32 chapter 6 . 5/16/2011
Great chapter.. Intresting version of SEx.. i liked it tho -nods- can't wait for the next chapter.