Reviews for Battle of Banter Battle of Will
Badass-Becca chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
I just love this fanfic OwO
Blue Oyster Cult chapter 2 . 5/17/2013
This is a great thing! It is very sad that next Chapter will never be written. Because this fic a lot more interesting than the ones You wrote in the last time. I'm sorry. Amen.
Beizanten chapter 2 . 11/20/2012
poor metroman. brilliant story! Very hot!
Beizanten chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Epic fight. You manage to made a rape scene funny (a first to me and it so hot too!) with their banter though someting tell me metroman don't reallywant to rape him, maybe just scares him
Rin0rourke chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
I vote for a 3rd chapter.

-Rin
TheGodlessAngelOfDarkness chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
this was both a amazing and a little disappointing..I wanted so bad to read about Blue being taking by Mr. Scott in details...lol BUT I LOVED the story reguradless! XD Please write more either to this story or a new one! I love M.M.-X-M.M. YAOI! XD hahhahaha Brava to the story my dear. :3
TheGodlessAngelOfDarkness chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
I F**KING LOVE THIS! i WANT MORE
The AntiCoolant chapter 2 . 11/18/2011
I love seeing strangely paired couples like this, excellent job,The great thing about them is that they have the capablity of making a reader wince in a mixture of disgust and anticipation a much more interesting read than a story with normal couples.

though you made a mistake with this sentence. "Every yang contains a little bit of yin within it." that basically means every bad/evil contains a little good, but to make it in context with what Megamind was refering you'd have to switch the yin and yang.

wow, I love their battle of wills as well, though I didn't think megamind would take that direction, usually victims of rape or molestation are drawn further away from sexual actions.

and the chapters matched so well with the title, to make a third part I think you'd have to change that, anyway awesome job! I do hope for more dark fics on megamind from you.
SyrupandHoneybuns chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
cool story
SakuraGirl25 chapter 2 . 9/11/2011
Oh I like this fic. Please write a third chapter so everything can come full circle. I woyld like to see what happens.

Later tater .*
guri-n chapter 2 . 6/11/2011
You are such an fantastic writer! This was a great chapter - keep writing :D
FluffyFurball chapter 2 . 6/7/2011
okay... soo... rape is occuring on a multitude of levels... and ouch, it's really not good to bleed from any part of your GI tract...
Rogue Blade chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
I think it was really good. True you could have been a little more graphic and yes that would have freaked Megamind even more but isn't that the ponit? To scare him and stop him from being evil. Although Metro Man was showing he has a little evil side too I guess. I loved it. You should update soon. Please.
Dragonlady2012 chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
NICE!
Elf Wench1 chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Lucky Megamind was able to get away, I would like to see how it ends.