Reviews for Intoxicating
Cyclax chapter 20 . 5/9
I loved it so much! Disappointed that its over.
Cyclax chapter 4 . 5/9
Love the way they fought over the book. So Jake and Bells.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/30/2015
Jake has some fairly profound insight and yet still missed the mark by a bit. Edward was also safe in that his feelings would (according to him anyway) be unchanging. Not only was he safe but for Bella he and an existence with him would (to Bellas twisted way of thinking) be free of risk. No worrying about him not loving her or leaving. All she would have to do is give up everything and everyone, To Bellas sick mind thats a bargain since she can justify any and all sick conduct. She doesn't even mind that Edward is a liar, manipulative, abusive beyond measure and controlling. She does not even know WHO he is. Only that he looks, nice.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
Good for Jake. Everyone has their limi8ts. Bella thinking that their will be no consequences is simply sick. They are already beyond friends - that ship sailed a long time ago. Bella is just really good at lying to herself...and everyone else. Being with Edward is about being a coward being so twisted and having such a twisted soul that she is totally unable to live life on its own terms. She wants no risks. Shame Edward didnt give her what she wanted and fu*k her to death
Lilydukes chapter 20 . 4/7/2015
Loved this story! Thank you so much!
teamjacob0729 chapter 20 . 11/10/2013
Great story. Sad parts but tied up neatly.
PastOneonta chapter 19 . 9/27/2013
The story she gave Charlie was effective, and she held her ground that was all she knew. I partially expected the Cullen's to come back, that they weren't in the house when it burned. I just had this thought, but was wrong. That's okay, your story is fantastic, well written, great characters and plot.
PastOneonta chapter 18 . 9/27/2013
Sweet reunion of Jake and Bella. Jared and Quil will recover. This has been a great story.
PastOneonta chapter 17 . 9/27/2013
Great action, though I regret foolish Bella leaving the house to look for Quil. The conflict was inevitable though. The wolves fought well, 3 vamps are gone. Who is dead? And how is Jacob able to bear "it's him, it's always been him?" Maybe in the face of death you can.
PastOneonta chapter 16 . 9/27/2013
Quil's date is a trap, but how did he get tricked? The smell, the red eyes? I feel terrible for Charlie but I agree he doesn't need to know more. Don't let anything happen to him.
PastOneonta chapter 14 . 9/26/2013
So they are going back? I am worried.
PastOneonta chapter 13 . 9/26/2013
Oh. Beautifully written.
PastOneonta chapter 10 . 9/26/2013
Have the Volturi found them?
PastOneonta chapter 9 . 9/26/2013
Glad they got to this point. He is such a good guy, friend, Protector.
PastOneonta chapter 6 . 9/26/2013
Has she said goodbye to Edward in her heart? I wonder if the Cullens are really burnt in their home, maybe it was part of hiding from the Volturi. Poor Charlie, his grief must be painful.