Reviews for What!
AthenaHermione chapter 31 . 11/19
This story is grat ! Congratulations !
Antonia Rose chapter 31 . 10/15
I love this story, I'm really glad I managed to read through the 31 chapters (I usually don't have that much patience).
child of Jon snow chapter 2 . 3/5/2016
wow we
i love your storys
read on!
WriterGirl7673 chapter 31 . 7/12/2015
Wow...this went a very different direction than I thought it would, but I love it! Obi-Wan as the Chosen One is my favorite plotline, and this version is soooo much better than the movies. Good work. :)
WriterGirl7673 chapter 6 . 7/12/2015
Wow...this is really good. I do feel like there are moments when Obi-Wan or Anakin's personalities are a bit shallow, but only for a split second. But Xanatos, all I can say is...wow. I have never seen anyone else write a perfectly reasonable reformed version of him, that doesn't explain away or dismiss his earlier actions and yet still makes him the unsung hero of the story. Well done. :)
Aquacoral14 chapter 1 . 5/30/2015
I love this story. It captures the characters so well, as well as the bond between Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon. Really an amazing story. Great job!
Orange3WhiteSkew chapter 5 . 3/15/2015
I like this version of Xanatos so far.
WinchesterNimrod chapter 1 . 3/13/2015
This is very well written. Cannot wait to finish it!
Beloved Daughter chapter 31 . 8/20/2014
Very interesting story. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. Loved the "mushy ending". Haha.

Thanks for writing and posting.
Capurnia chapter 31 . 6/11/2014
Wonderful story! I couldn't stop reading it. Just one more chapter :)
Qwae29 chapter 20 . 6/1/2014
I read this entire story in less than 48 hours- i was so mesmerized by the plot and dying to know what would happen next! I hope to see more of your work in the future as I find your take on canon and your application of alternative storytelling truly compelling!
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 24 . 5/3/2014
"Yes sir, Master Kenobi!"
This just reminded me so much of the interchange in BBC Merlin, in the episode "The Last Dragonlord", between Merlin and Arthur, I had to laugh.
Merlin: Be careful out there.
Arthur: Yes sir!
Merlin: I'm serious.
X-P
Obi-Wan channeling Merlin. Where's the "like" button?! X-D
Guest chapter 31 . 2/20/2014
Great story. Very intreeging.
SWfanfan chapter 5 . 8/2/2013
Yay!Xanatos is good! :D
SWfanfan chapter 3 . 8/2/2013
I liked seeing that other more compassionate side of the council... I love this fic! :)