Reviews for Nobody's Fool
tigerlily124 chapter 20 . 6/16
Great story! Thanks!
Jordan Ripley chapter 21 . 6/8
Nice ending. Thanks for the great story.
ShabbyBeachNest chapter 21 . 3/24
As always, such a joy to read. I hope one day that you write the story of Heaven and her loving parents. As tragic as it would ultimately be, I definitely want to read itespecially if we get to see more of our beloved dour potions master and his cherished god daughter. Thank you again for sharing your talent with the world.
ShabbyBeachNest chapter 3 . 3/23
Your characterizations are truly spectacular. The distrust and unease between Harry and Severus is palpable, and I could easily see this scene in the books written by JKR. You’re not secretly her, are you...?
ShabbyBeachNest chapter 2 . 3/23
Once again, your explanations of such a worrisome moment are extremely well thought out and believable. Even though I’ve read this before, I still found myself nervously nibbling on my thumbnail as the tension ratcheted to unimaginable levels! Well done yet again!
ShabbyBeachNest chapter 1 . 3/23
I’m reading this story for the second time (which I NEVER do, especially with fan fics.) But I just couldn’t stay awayyou are BY FAR one of the best authors on this site! Your stories, prose, and in-depth characterizations are always a pleasure. Thank you for sharing your gift with the world! I LOVE THIS STORY!
Wow that was great and yes, I strongly believe that your twist on that story would make a Lot of sense why Snape never gotten over his friend and gave up everything/life to protect Harry.
Wow, speechless and beautiful. Well written and thought out. A good page turner that captivates and draws the reader in. This needs more people to read and review. It is hard to find well written story like this and minus all the useless smut that can ruin a well told story. There is always a place for it and many places where it is not and you demonstrated well. Many applauses and high praises from this corner. Highly recommend reading this story. Thanks and hope to read more.
Good twist to Snape's and Lily's story. Yeah that would tear anyone apart. My god good job. Now I shall finish reading, brilliant suspense!
Oh I love your version of Dobby. Captured him perfectly. Snape's bluntness had me laughing.
Aww man... I was hoping you went there by what Snape did but that logic has be chalked up to either a "yeah right" miracle or well something that doesn't add up after that statement. Bummer but I still want to see what happens because your suspense is brilliant.
Wow, love these first two chapters. I'm hooked!
becgate chapter 21 . 9/13/2017
Love all your stories! ! Awesome!
Illusive Mystic chapter 21 . 9/3/2017
Just loved it... :)
Most amazing part was "Snape and Dobby are meant for each other."
Guest chapter 21 . 8/15/2017
Reincarnation's wonderful, isn't it? Lily Luna looks to be the reincarnation of Heaven.
Hopeful-z chapter 21 . 10/1/2016
I liked your story very much. After all it's not every day that we see a house elf defeating a dark lord :-)