Reviews for Nobody's Fool
becgate chapter 21 . 9/13
Love all your stories! ! Awesome!
Mystical Illusory chapter 21 . 9/3
Just loved it... :)
Most amazing part was "Snape and Dobby are meant for each other."
Reincarnation's wonderful, isn't it? Lily Luna looks to be the reincarnation of Heaven.
Hopeful-z chapter 21 . 10/1/2016
I liked your story very much. After all it's not every day that we see a house elf defeating a dark lord :-)
This Fangirling Muggle chapter 21 . 12/7/2015
Aww... Sweet ending. Great story too! :) Love all the baby stuff with Henrietta and Lily Luna.
DoraLupinTonks chapter 21 . 10/20/2015
Nice story.
sarahsezlove chapter 21 . 6/14/2015
Beautifully done.
Love Faith Embers chapter 21 . 10/7/2014
Poor Sev! :'( Maybe if Heaven had lived, he and Lily would have still been married when Harry was born... Great story!
sailormoonserenity99 chapter 21 . 10/3/2014
Wonderful story, and I love the ending. Heaven was certainly an interesting surprise
anna chapter 21 . 9/11/2014
Great!
hpfanscs chapter 21 . 9/1/2014
This was a very different story. The characters stayed true to themselves. Very moving. Wonderful!
thewandcrafter chapter 21 . 7/6/2014
Well, that was lovely! I especially liked the epilogue, but the whole of it was very well done and emotional in the best way. Thank you!
cztelnik chapter 21 . 6/4/2014
Wow, what an awesome story!
cztelnik chapter 15 . 6/4/2014
I like this Snape and Harry - not sure about Dumbledore but it is puzzling with all that house elves can do they aren't used for more...JKR's characters are marvelously lacking dimensional qualities despite their addictive quality. I know heresy right?
evans137 chapter 21 . 5/1/2014
This is a beautiful end to this great story! I loved every bit of it and think you got he characters really well! Thank you for this pleasant and enjoyable story!