Reviews for Nobody's Fool
attyfan chapter 13 . 10/28/2011
Glad that Snape and Harry could talk; hope that Snape's reputation with the Order can be cleared.
badgerlady chapter 13 . 10/28/2011
Good chapter. Niggle: it's "per se" not "per say."
wrappedinharry chapter 3 . 10/25/2011
I really am enjoying this story. It is well written on the most part and your list of Harry's injuries and their treatment was very believable. Do you have a nursing background, I wonder. Snape's headaches and weakness following the transfer of some of his magic to Harry is also very believable.

***"Pass the milk, please," Potter said one evening over dinner.

"May you pass the milk, please," Snape corrected as he handed over the glass jug.*** Snape's pedantic rewording of Harry's request should have been, 'Would you please...' and not 'May you please...'That sounds very strange.

Also, the time line confuses me a little. You said in you intro that this takes place before Umbridge busts up DD's Army and after Harry sees the vision of Arthur Weasley being attacked by yet Harry is abducted quite clearly in his 6th year if he has had and has hidden the HBP's book.I imagine clarification will come later as to the timeline, but it is confusing as I say.

I don't usually enjoy DD-bashing stories and this one is definitely that. Severus hates DD and the Dark Lord and he seems to hate DD the most. Severus obviously does not take any responsibility for his own poor choices and hates DD for making him account for them.

And I have never believed that DD did not care if Harry died as long as Voldemort went with him. DD tried to organise everything to give Harry the greatest chance of survival. He also knew that once Harry knew about the prophecy (if this is 6th year) then he would do everything he could to fulfill it. Harry basically said as much in HBP.

But I know there is no point arguing the toss with somone who dislikes DD. We all see things very differently.

But apart from these things, I am really enjoying the believable development of what I hope will be a relationship of trust and eventual friendship between the two heroes.
LemonDropsWoolSocks chapter 12 . 10/24/2011
Oh no Harry! Thanks for the chapters! Update soon! :)
hypercell chapter 12 . 10/23/2011
Uh oh...Harry isn't going to trust Snape anymore...

Love the story, can't wait for more...
DarkRavie chapter 12 . 10/23/2011
M.E.S 50 chapter 12 . 10/23/2011
Excellent! Thank you.
Chocobo-14 chapter 12 . 10/23/2011
Hmm. I get the feeling that Harry's not going to trust Snape when he wakes up.
BadGirlgoesworse chapter 12 . 10/23/2011
Uh, you're upping the stakes again. Very well!
attyfan chapter 12 . 10/23/2011
Yikes ... poor Harry. Hope that he and Snape can discuss his "vision".
helga1967 chapter 12 . 10/23/2011
Potter second accident in a short period of time. The description of the damage was impressive. But I am worried that Voldemort would use the debilitate state of Harry. Please continue
greengrassfoss chapter 11 . 10/22/2011
Thanks for the great update D
Cam135 chapter 2 . 10/22/2011
Either you have lots of medical knowledge or you made all of this up. Either way I like it! Great vocabulary by the way.
Nanchih chapter 11 . 10/21/2011
Ooops! Why didn't Sev have Dobby bring Harry's own broom?
BadGirlgoesworse chapter 11 . 10/21/2011
Now, that however was realy to be expected! Well done!
307 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »